fog lights for wagon

i have a few questions what fog lights u guys running? as winter is coming and we get alot of fog and i drive to work 5-6am are hella to big? is there hellas but smaller

Comments

• AbideAbide Council Member
    hella 550 in amber here. You definitely want amber if your winter includes snow. the yellow adds definition to the rises and dips that white does not.
  • EVILEMPIREEVILEMPIRE New Wagonist
    nice how much was that bumper front
    the bullbar is a cheap one off amazon or ebay. i think it was under 150
  • klumklum Senior Wagonist
    Abide wrote: »
    the bullbar is a cheap one off amazon or ebay. i think it was under 150

element one? someone i was talking to before my account got deleted on IG showed me one that works with minor mod
    If i show u guys lights im interested can u show me what kind they are
  • rbwdrivenrbwdriven Senior Wagonist
    I'm running hella 500 on my old wagon
    klum wrote: »
    element one? someone i was talking to before my account got deleted on IG showed me one that works with minor mod

ya, that was me or jonseaton probably. they are all the same and just come with different brackets. the element ones worked ok
    ya, that was me or jonseaton probably. they are all the same and just come with different brackets. the element ones worked ok

would ya mind doin a write up sometime bro? :D please! haha we need solutions !
    would ya mind doin a write up sometime bro? :D please! haha we need solutions !

wouldnt help ya, i adapted it to my innovative crossmember replacement and got a friend with a welder. It's not remotely solid and could be done so much better
    wouldnt help ya, i adapted it to my innovative crossmember replacement and got a friend with a welder. It's not remotely solid and could be done so much better
    ah damn thats too bad it must have been the other guy you mentioned who I was talking to he said his was so solid he could jump on it lol someone flagged my cars IG account and It banned it so I lost the parts list he gave me I just got drunk lastnight and ordered the Element one and these spacers he suggested but I'm worried I wont be able to figure it out lol
    ah damn thats too bad it must have been the other guy you mentioned who I was talking to he said his was so solid he could jump on it lol someone flagged my cars IG account and It banned it so I lost the parts list he gave me I just got drunk lastnight and ordered the Element one and these spacers he suggested but I'm worried I wont be able to figure it out lol

he skipped the brackets and just bolted it to the core support around where the horns mount. its definitely more solid but could use a little plate.
    Well i found fog lights i want to install they are from a 91 gmc syclone what wire harness did u use when installed the hella i will make my own brakets but just want to see if theres a fog light wire kit that fits our cars and switch looks kinda oem
    wired it up to a fused relay myself, no real harness. just powers and grounds
    EVILEMPIRE wrote: »
    Well i found fog lights i want to install they are from a 91 gmc syclone what wire harness did u use when installed the hella i will make my own brakets but just want to see if theres a fog light wire kit that fits our cars and switch looks kinda oem
    you can do what i did and piece together a harness
    youll need x2 these
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=2+wire+plugs&_sacat=0
    any thing in your power range will work.
    then
    a switch ( buy a oem style one )
    and relay for your power range

OR a smarter route would be to buy a pre fabbed kit
    something like this is http://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-Wiring-Loom-Harness-Kit-Car-Fog-Light-Bar-with-Fuse-and-Relay-Switch-/131906208494?hash=item1eb63902ee:g:5lEAAOSwNSxU~kmc&vxp=mtr
    cheap and works all the same ( might want to keep a spare relay ) and tie it into a power option just like you would with aftermarket hardwire then get a oem switch.
    I'm running a PIAA kit i cashed out for the piaa harness and switch that belonged to it because I got a deal on the whole setup ($200 or so)
    and run the sticker button but you can take the sticker switch and wire it to a similar wired button to oem or something that fits in oem slots all the same .
    electronics aren't hard but they can be if you overthink it!
    stick to that service code KISS ( Keep It Simple Stupid )
    thanks order them :] hope it works
  • Zwierzak89Zwierzak89 New Wagonist
    i have renault 21 fogs :D
    b465fd925026aa4cmed.jpg
    205a378964683b9fmed.jpg
    ^^^^^ nice