Vladi- ''90 Civic Shuttle

123457»

Comments

• VladiVladi Senior Wagonist
    Friday the car got aligned and i've made the first long trip from 2015, love how the car Handles on the new height with proper alignment and the new Federals
    85.jpg

I put the wood back in.
    86.jpg

And last Sunday I been to Eurosunday in Belgium (awesome meet)
    87.jpg

Drove more than 600miles this weekend only, thats how much I like the car at the moment.
  • FinnyFinny Band Wagon
    Such a clean wagon! I love that wood grain steering wheel.
    It's nice to have a variety of parts laying around
    removed the venetian blinds and fitted my Gold optional emblems, for now.

144.jpg
    145.jpg
    A few pics I took recently and a update

192.jpg
    193.jpg

But:
    Sometimes there are choices to be made, and I might have to make a hard one now.
    I've been wanting a Lexus LS400 for longer than I wanted a Civic Shuttle, but since I couldn't afford it I settled for the Civic Shuttle I've been wanting too.

Nowadays, LS400's are affordable, and since I still want one I have to lose a car.
    Now, Since I refuse to sell the Shuttle the Accord is being sold.
    But regarding Fuel efficency and my Girlfriend needing a car to drive to her internship daily the LS400 will not be a good choice to daily.

So whats happening now;
    The Shuttle is going back to stock height with stock wheels and is going to be used daily. (which isnt weird for a practical masterpiece like the Shuttle, but is weird since I havent been driving the car in bad weather conditions from when it has been resprayed).
    My Accord is going to be sold and I'm going to pick up an LS400 as a weekend car in the future.

I'm still a little lost in the middle regarding the rare parts that are on the car, keep them on and drive a full option Shuttle as a daily or maybe twink it down a little and make it more of a base-model.

I just know I'm going to miss it lowered on the Mugens, but I think an LS400 will ease the pain.
  • Whatever you do I am glad that are keeping this sexy wagon, I love it
    Whatever you do I am glad that are keeping this sexy wagon, I love it

I just can't let it go allthough I have had 4 serious buyers for the car in complete shape. I've been thinking about it hard and long and discussed it with my Girlfriend and came up with this solution.

Allthough I'm not too happy about dailying it because of wind, snow and other types of (normal) exposure I don't want to put my second love through :nightmare:, it is a nice way to keep the car that I built in my possession and own 2 of the cars on my "Wanted list" instead of taking the whole loss (both financial and a little emotional).
  • Vladi wrote: »
    I just can't let it go allthough I have had 4 serious buyers for the car in complete shape. I've been thinking about it hard and long and discussed it with my Girlfriend and came up with this solution.

Allthough I'm not too happy about dailying it because of wind, snow and other types of (normal) exposure I don't want to put my second love through :nightmare:, it is a nice way to keep the car that I built in my possession and own 2 of the cars on my "Wanted list" instead of taking the whole loss (both financial and a little emotional).

If the shuttle goes, i want to say thank you for helping me build my shuttle. Your shuttle is beyond inspirational for me.
    Sell it for as much as you can haha. it is awesome! i am glad you got it running and drove ti 600 miles. that is crazy. i want drive mine that far too! I am going to do some maintenance on my shuttle soon so it is capable of doing that.
  • maponemapone New Wagonist
    Did you do something special to make your front seats lay flush with the rears seats? when they are fully laid down? Mine do not seem to do that.
    Unfortunatelly USDM Wagons don't have this option. Lounge mode is in JDM and EUDM shuttles only...
    If the shuttle goes, i want to say thank you for helping me build my shuttle. Your shuttle is beyond inspirational for me.
    Sell it for as much as you can haha. it is awesome! i am glad you got it running and drove ti 600 miles. that is crazy. i want drive mine that far too! I am going to do some maintenance on my shuttle soon so it is capable of doing that.

Means a lot to me Mich!

I've set some personal things straight this year, I changed a lot.
    The Shuttle has been up for sale,
    It's been standing in the garage untouched for about 5 months now. I was selling it for an LS400, and parts, and even if people showed up with the full asking price I found myself slacking so much that I've decided to call deals off.
    and allthough I want an LS400 too bad...
    I think I've decided the Shuttle is staying my low full-option weekend driver, I still love this thing, I have built this thing.
    It's all I've been doing and thinking about for a few years, it's my pride, maybe even a part of me.

(Going to need new wheels for 2016 tho, because I already sold the Mugens ;))
  • PrennroPrennro Council Member
    This is the best news I've heard in months, vladi! Mine hasn't been driven on the reg for 6 months+ but I will be returning focus on it soon enough. Too much time and efforts have gone into our wagons to not drive them, but I'm convinced their time will come. I also want to thank you for my own inspiration, parts and the friendship over the past year!!!
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    HURRAY! Glad to hear you are keeping her. What wheels do you have in mind for 2016???
    Prennro wrote: »
    This is the best news I've heard in months, vladi! Mine hasn't been driven on the reg for 6 months+ but I will be returning focus on it soon enough. Too much time and efforts have gone into our wagons to not drive them, but I'm convinced their time will come. I also want to thank you for my own inspiration, parts and the friendship over the past year!!!

Thanks Paul, mine will be standing in the garage waiting for May to come also, maybe April but I don't like salted roads, and since winter hasn't really started yet I think we're going to have a late winter in February/March.
    BillBoard wrote: »
    HURRAY! Glad to hear you are keeping her. What wheels do you have in mind for 2016???
    I have some surprises in my head, but I'm not sure if I should pull it off or not :rolleyes:, it will probably be all new to the H
    Vladi wrote: »
    I also received a package last week which I still have to message you about,something with a NOS Shuttle logo that I've bought 6 months ago, which I had to stalk, threaten and do a lot of internet-hacks for.
    The guy never shipped it out until I found his home and work address.;)

ahhhh sorry it was such a process... When you told me you had to find his address I thought you just had to pick it up or something?--- I had no idea he never shipped it and was being a shady bastard!
    ahhhh sorry it was such a process... When you told me you had to find his address I thought you just had to pick it up or something?--- I had no idea he never shipped it and was being a shady bastard!
    It's no problem, it's only the second time I had an experience like this and even tho I had to spend some time on it, it worked out in the end.

I had his Phonenumber but he never replied, also on the Honda forum I bought it he never replied. then I went full Sherlock Holmes on him and eventually found his work and home address. Sent him a text asking on which of those two addresses I could pick my logo or my money up.

Then miraculously he instantly replied and promised me to ship it out, so I told him I should have my stuff before christmas, not caring if it was the money or the logo. And 3 days later it finally arrived.

It's a real cool piece tho, still not sure if I even seen it before on one of our 3th G wagons here.
    It's a real cool piece tho, still not sure if I even seen it before on one of our 3th G wagons here.

ya for sure. I actually have one already- but mine is haggard. This one looks to be in fantastic condition!
    ya for sure. I actually have one already- but mine is haggard. This one looks to be in fantastic condition!
    I think it's NOS or never used before.
    Updating this soon, I've finally found a set of wheels I've been looking for for a while. ;)
    Now 1 other set to go :)
    Updating this soon, I've finally found a set of wheels I've been looking for for a while. ;)
    Now 1 other set to go :)

more MUGEN ?
  • RevmaynardRevmaynard Council Member
    I love that wooden Honda steering wheel!
    I saw the new wheels! Now let see more pix!!!
  • looks great man
    So, up for sale again.

I have some pretty big choices and changes to make, one of them is a move from the countryside to a big city (about 100miles) where it will be impossible (both financially and comfortably) to maintain a second "weekend"car.
    Therefore the Shuttle really has to go :disturbed:.

The optional parts are all for sale seperatly (Steering wheel, armrest, Golden H-logos)
    If interested in anything, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

Ill post the bits for sale on Facebook later this week and ill make a F/S thread, so you guys have a head start on the optionals.
  • Nooooooooooooooooooooo! i hope someone on the forum picks up this sexy beast!