Problem removing door panels...

How is the top of the door panel attached to the door? I am having trouble removing it. I removed the top side screw, the screw under the the door latch, the screw in the door jam, the screw on the back of the bottom map holders, and the screw in the door handle/cubby. Are there any other screws on the top of the door panel that I am missing?

Comments

• Thanks for those scans.

The previous owner must have glued the top of the door panel on or something cuz it's not coming off after following those instructions :(
  • I forget if it's a metal channel across the top or not, could have gotten some moisture in there and gotten a bit rusted up. Mine pretty much lifted straight up when I did it though I did have to rock it side to side a bit.
  • The top of the panel is retained by metal clips where it meets the glass. These can be difficult to release and may require more force than one might like. Pulling up alternately at each end works for me. This is assuming that the panel is free from all of the plastic snaps at the bottom and sides in addition to the screws you mentioned.
  • Thanks finally got it off after many tries lol