First swap

13»

Comments

• oh is that it i'll just change it then, thanks! but will change it when my magnetic bolts arrive :lol:
  • SiWagonSiWagon Council Member
    Don't need the magnetic plug.ALL Honda manual trannies come with a magnet inside.It's about 19mmx38mm.When u had your teg tranny apart u may have noticed it.

Even if u had used the BEST Oil it's not formulated for Smooth Shifting.
  • oh is that it, thanks!

u guys helped me alot here!
  • cant find a adaptor for the stock fanswitch!!!! :x

will the eng cooling temp sensor near the distibutor on the cylinder head work as a fan switch? coz it fits on the d16y7 block where the d16a6 fanswitch doesnt fit
    :shock: If I'm right the switch you want to hook -up to.....is NOT the 1.That's the sensor that talks w/the ECU.She likes brainy types. :( The a6(wgn) fan switch is located near the oil filter.

Your fan switch moved to a better part of town.Those Honda engineers are on the ball. :D Your y7 FAN SWITCH is located on the thermostat housing where the raditor hose hooks up to.NOW she likes HOT fans. :twisted:
    :twisted: Good time to put in a Alum. Short Shifter.Only $12 shipped brand new from Ebay. 8) :idea:
  • SiWagon wrote:
    :shock: If I'm right the switch you want to hook -up to.....is NOT the 1.That's the sensor that talks w/the ECU.She likes brainy types. :( The a6(wgn) fan switch is located near the oil filter.

Your fan switch moved to a better part of town.Those Honda engineers are on the ball. :D Your y7 FAN SWITCH is located on the thermostat housing where the raditor hose hooks up to.NOW she likes HOT fans. :twisted:

but there is something plugged into it already(near the dizzy) or will i extend the wires and tap it on that one?
  • found the answer on my question!

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1517787
    The pic in your link is the thermo switch I was talking about in the 2nd paragraph. :?
  • SiWagon wrote:
    The pic in your link is the thermo switch I was talking about in the 2nd paragraph. :?

o yeah! i didnt notice that my bad :D thanks!