Stuff
Hey guys and gals from Austin, Texas! My name is Chad. I’m a military veteran and I got on here because I came into a possession of a garage full of brand new parts sealed in boxes from 1980 all for a 1980 to 81 Honda Civic wagon… and… you know what do you do with that kind of thing. Kind of things.
I mean, there’s like a starter. There’s even a little piece of glass that goes over the FM tuner. There’s 4 new hubcaps, brake pads, calipers…pretty much every switch.
If you can imagine- its almost like the entire brand new car except theres no motor block or body. If I had those two things I could probably build a brand new 1980 to 1981 Honda Civic wagon. It’s a super weird situation to be in and to be honest with you guys. I’m just being honest here- I was not expecting to find such a massive community dedicated to civic wagons.
I don’t know what to think of life sometimes.. but this brings me great joy.
Anyways, like I say, I’ve got a lot of stuff brand new in boxes for literally this exact model of vehicle and I am i’ve been trying to get it gone for a few months now. Then I stumbled across this forum and suddenly I have a little bit of hope that maybe somebody here knows somebody who needs these parts either as a bundle or piecemeal out I don’t care.
Please reach out. 512-541-0990 or you can email me at 1800UFOLOGY@gmail.com.
I hope everyone’s having a hyper terrific day. I hope each and everyone of you woke up with a smile that crept across across your face and remained there for the entirety of the day.
Cheers.
-C
