brake light probs

well guys im having brake light problems you see i think they worked before i did this mod i just got my rear jdm fog light and installed it and wired it to the rear lights to come on when i turned on the lights so i blew a fuse so i replaced it a i thought it was working right i could see the rear fog come on but no brake lights when i stopped so i asked my girlfiend to check i pulled to out the tail lights and checked the bulb its a 1157 and both elements came on but not when i was braking so i went and check the fuses and they are all still good so any help would work is there any other relay i need to check because i have never had any problem like this because i need to get this car together before this car show this weekend thanks Gabe

Comments

• HaydzHaydz Moderator
    Hrm... maybe you have the wrong bulb in the rear fog? that can cause rear light circuit issues.
  • JDMshuttleJDMshuttle Senior Wagonist
    i just fixed it the damn switch was'nt pluged in the funny shit the girl i bought it from i dont think she new the lights were not working thanks still want those lights send pics