DEE BEE. (One month & one axle down. Because race car...)

Well Took Me Awhile To Make This Thread But Finally Got Around To It. But Kind Of Bad Timing Because My Homeboy Just Hit Somebody Wit My Car Its Not Too Bad. Well Here's Some Pictures Before The Accident And The Sidemarkers.

Its A 91 Wagon. Nothing Much To It. Just Lowered On H&R's And LS Rims.

Plan On Getting Smaller Tires And Lowering The Front Some More. Got A Yakima Rack On The Way And Some Lips. But First I Gotta Fix What Was Damage During The Accident. But For Now Enjoy!!!

Did I Mention I Bought This Car Running For 700 Dollars!!!! :D

153.jpg
154.jpg
155.jpg
156.jpg

Comments

• lookin good.

get it fixed
  • adamEFwagonadamEFwagon Senior Wagonist
    nice wheels.
    JERK!
    haha j/k.
  • ThaClutcHThaClutcH Senior Wagonist
    Thnx For The Comments. Oh Yea. BUMP!!!
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    looks clean!!

i never EVER let any of my homies drive my car. strict rule of mine...and for this purpose too haha
    Haha Yea He Drove It Before Wit No Problems. No Idea What Happened This Time Just Lucky My Car Was Low Enough To Where He Only Hit Their Bumper And Only My Bumper/Bumper Support.
  • adamEFwagonadamEFwagon Senior Wagonist
    my friends always ask to drive my car.
    its like "no! i just put so much into this thing and the exhaust is so low."
    hahaha.
    Yea. I Know. What Can I Say He Let Me Drive His FG So I Thought Its Only Fair. Haha. Oh Yea. I NEED BUMPERS!!!. Anyone Got It. Hit Me Up.
    Bump to the top. Got a handful of parts to put on. New front bumper/bumper lights. Front and rear foglights. Yakima bike rack. Jdm headlights. Debating between an 95 accord front lip or a DA front lip. But yea. Hoping to get everything on by Nov 15 for the meet. So pictures soon.

How much should i spend on window visors??
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    however much you willing to, i spent 130 i believe plus shipping...
  • RevmaynardRevmaynard Council Member
    Looks good. I paid the same for my car running! Haha. Put LS on it too. Looking good.
    Got the rack on. Still need to put on the new bumper, bumper lenses, headlights, front lip and foglights.

cimg4639wo7.jpg
  • NJCIVICWAGON1NJCIVICWAGON1 Council Member
    Lookin good so far. Make sure you post pics from the EF vs DA meet! :D
    Thanks Man. Wish I was still going. Im running out of time to put everything on. And my homeboy's crx still aint running right, he just swapped out his B17 back to a single cam ZC. So doesnt look like its gonna happen. We'll see. Still have all night tomorrow. :lol:
  • rasrx7rasrx7 New Wagonist
    looking good..its saturday night...u got till 3pm sat...hehehe...
    So I was trying to put on the rear foglights last night, but had a hard time taking off the rear bumper. Any suggestions on the simplest way?
  • JDMshuttleJDMshuttle Senior Wagonist
    un bol the whole frame
    Another new picture. Will have foglights on and wired up either Wednesday or Thursday. Got them cut out. So pictures will come soon, but here's one for now.

278.jpg
    sorry about the quality; but i did a quick shoot with ThatClutch while in Sandiego...

ThatClutchFinal.jpg
    For what it's worth. It actually doesnt look that bad. I like them alot. I bet they would be probably awesome with more sun light, but it looks good. Thanks Billboard, a bunch. You worked some magic under the conditions.
  • CharbCharb Administrator
    pics look good!

I'm a huge fan of the color, and webs are my favorite OE wheels (had black ones on my red RT)

Billboard, if you're ever in Seattle... beer on me for some pics
    Charb1618 wrote:
    pics look good!

I'm a huge fan of the color, and webs are my favorite OE wheels (had black ones on my red RT)

Haha. Yea wheels are just temp before I get some deep dish. Color should change by the end of this year.
  • CharbCharb Administrator
    ThaClutcH wrote:
    Haha. Yea wheels are just temp before I get some deep dish. Color should change by the end of this year.

Why ya gotta shoot me down like that? lol
    Charb1618 wrote:

WERD! someone who knows my true value... Most def- if i ever find myself in that area;..
    i occasionally make it to portland for some skate shredding but never been to seatle... i will
    let you know if i ever make it down...
  • Lookin good
    b0bw@g0 wrote:
    Lookin good

Thanks Man. Slowly but surely it'll be done.
    Look, Google caught me in my old DA down tha street from my house. Check it out.
    184.jpg
    Hey guys. Just got some new stuff for my wagon. Check em out. Can't wait to put them on.
    328.jpg
  • EDwEFprtsEDwEFprts Senior Wagonist
    ^ that's going to be nice.
    DA/civic spec?
    let us know how they ride.
    EDwEFprts wrote:
    ^ that's going to be nice.
    DA/civic spec?
    let us know how they ride.

Yessir. I put on my steelies just to roll until I fix my rear camber and get new tires of my LS wheels, so my car is pretty darn low. Imma take a pic and see if it meets the specs of your dumped wagon. Haha.
  • toytinkertoytinker New Wagonist
    Curious to see how your car sits and handles with these. Keep us posted.