Daily Wagovan AKA "the pinto bean"

Owned this wagon for over 3 years now and i'm in love with it. First ever Honda i've owned. I'm 22 now and this car has become a big part of my life these past years.

Things i've done to it since:
-Added ac
- Swapped the vinyl seats with cloth seats i picked up at the junk yard
- Simple bike roof mounts on the stock rack
- the rest is just boring maintenance

How it sits now
34.jpg

cloth seats from a tercel fitted to stock rails.
35.jpg
A/C on the b16a
36.jpg
bike mounts i bought from amazon. they work great for around 25 a piece
37.jpg

next thing I'm trying to do is make the rear level with the front. the rear is a good bit higher up. trying to make the front level with the back. I'm tired of bottoming out in the front. lol
38.jpg

39.jpg

its currently on skunk2 coils and struts all around. bought it that way. I've been doing a lot of research on trying to find a good solution without completely getting a new set up. was thinking about swapping the front springs with something else but not sure what would be the right solution. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• FakeJDMEF8FakeJDMEF8 Senior Wagonist
    cool front seats!
  • What year Trecel are those seats out of? That looks like a nice fit.
  • What year Trecel are those seats out of? That looks like a nice fit.
    Yes please and how much work was it to fit those seats to the wagon rails?
  • FinnyFinny Band Wagon
    They came out of a 1992 tercel and honestly it was kind of a lot to make them fit. I hate to say it but the original seats didn't make it in the process. I just hated the vinyl so much because it gets so hot from the heat down here in Mobile, AL. Seat covers wasn't even enough to cool it down.

I cut the wagon OEM seat back rest frame off and drilled 2 holes on each side of the rails to bolt the tercel seats. The but cushions are just fitted in through the crease so it's not the best fit but man I don't care cuz it's a lot cooler overall. They were like 40 bucks for both seats as well.