Oem b swap rear mount alternative?

I'm possitive it's been gone over and over again but I can't find a "for sure" answer. I can't stand how much my car rattles after my b swap. Iso there an oem rear mount it can use?

Comments

• PoozMcgueePoozMcguee New Wagonist
    a DA6 Rear T Bracket? you mean... you installed a b series without one? hahah....
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    What rating are the swap bushes? And did you also install a front engine mount?
  • PoozMcgueePoozMcguee New Wagonist
    even with the DA bracket there's no 'OEM' mount that we know of that'll fit, has to be an aftermarket piece, EF5's are wrong, and EF9's don't fit etc.
  • a.onea.one Band Wagon
    It's an innovative I believe, bought them used way before getting most parts for the swap. The rear bushing is too damn hard, rattles everything. Makes it feel like crap to be honest.....it's BLACK (race I assume) was hoping I could run a da
  • a.onea.one Band Wagon
    And no front mount, using the oem trimmed crossmember
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    I have innovative in black. Theres a fair bit of vibration to begin with but everything settles. Then again my interior is stripped and everything is loud and rattling so I wouldn't really know...
  • a.onea.one Band Wagon
    I'm gonna try a softer one I guess. My interior is all there but these wagons and their plastic interiors, lol
  • I've got the innovative one too... are there any suggestions as to how to make the mount not rattle or make as much noise?