Looking to do an oil pan baffle on the RT - let's see some pics!

Hey guys,

Last May i purchased a new RT4wd and drove all the way from Portland back to ABQ and now only to need to drive back to Portland at the end of October for work. I am sure you all know the car and if you havent, see the build log at the bottom. I am loving the car and slowly getting it to where i want it. Looking to make it as stock looking as possible. Recently traded the 15" wheels for the cleanest set of HX's I have seen in a while and now looking to raise it a bit, new tires, and slowly button up little things on it. Anyways, here's my question for now:

I have a spare RT oil pan and looking to make it a baffled one to prevent starvation. I looked and looked with no luck on here. Just people with return lines and such. Or aftermarket pans that wont clear the RT...

So, anyone have one they could share or how they did it?! Please so!

attachment.php?attachmentid=3328&d=1474911329

https://www.civicwagon.com/showthread.php?8759-Wryanns-370hp-daily-driven-RT4wd

Comments

• Baffles are fairly easy really. I don't have one on the Honda but I've done them on other vehicles. The main thing is making sure you don't obstruct the pump. Beyond that do some one way flaps . You may consider kicking out one side as clearance permits.

That said I've seen nary a complaint about low pressure on the stock d16. You planning on other mods?