Old Troll finally being social...

To "everyone" on this forum,
Thank you for allowing me to troll your threads all these years. I've been a proud owner of my '91 RT4WD for five years now, hauled it across country from Wyoming to Florida, done a mini-me swap, suspension/steering overhaul, electrical tidying, etc... all whilst driving it daily; because of this forum, and a few others, I've been able to keep my baby, I call ROSE, going strong.

I'm in the Air Force and provide mission assurance for the rockets that deliver satellites and other payloads into our outer atmosphere and have quite an extensive background as a technician and operator on all things electrical, mechanical, and electro-mechanical.

My goal on this forum is to document my builds and share with my fellow wagon-lovers, my passion. On Veterans Day, next week, I begin my next big project. I have a Vitara built D16z6, an original Greddy TD04H 15G intercooled turbo kit, and a butt-load of parts to support the setup; all ready to transplant and replace the D16A6/Y8 mini-me in Rose already. I look forward to sharing with you all my build, and cannot wait to get feedback from everyone.

Comments

• I am glad that you are "coming out"! I can't wait to see your build thread and thank you for your service to our country!!!
  • Macan724Macan724 Band Wagon
    Thanks truckslammer, much appreciated. I'll place a link to the build thread on here once I get it going.
  • bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    Welcome to the family. I look forward to your progress.

We had a couple of active members there on the Space Coast awhile back, not sure if they're still Wagonerds or not.
  • Macan724Macan724 Band Wagon
    bam-bam wrote: »
    Welcome to the family. I look forward to your progress.

We had a couple of active members there on the Space Coast awhile back, not sure if they're still Wagonerds or not.

I would love to meet up with some Wagonerds around here.