What did I do wrong?

Eibach pro-kit, 4007.102 installed in rear, 4007.301 installed in front.

Koni Shock STR T Series 8050-1012 installed in rear, 8050-1045 installed in front.

Results, rear high, front dumped:

260.jpg

I had GC coils on the car so I didn't have the OEM springs to use as a reference but I followed the advice of some H-T threads and photos of the pro kit and it looks like the 102/301 combo I have is correct...maybe that's wrong?

I've read the suspension guidelines again because it's been a while and they all state: " '89-'91 Wgn:Use '89-'91 Civic(HB,CRX or Sdn NOT Wgn)shocks & lowering springs." which is what I did.

I'll swap the springs on Wed...too tired and late to do it now.

Comments

• bkmc24bkmc24 Senior Wagonist
    That is how the pro-kit fits wagons. Idk why, but it does. The suspension guide is way off when it comes to EF springs on an EE. I was equally as confused and probably more pissed. I solved the front by spacing the struts on the forks. I took the strut out of the fork, put the bolt on, dropped the strut into the fork to where it sat on the the bolt and tighetened it all down and it has been solid for over a year. This info needs updated in suspension before someone else gets duped by misinformation.
  • PopPopsGaragePopPopsGarage Council Member
    Wagons are about a inch and a half taller than any other Ef in the back from what I've noticed along the way I've had about 5 different suspensions on my wagon thus far
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    If you want any idea about what kind of setup produces what kind of results, then check here; https://www.civicwagon.com/showthread.php?8827-Suspension-reviews-and-recommendations

If you want to make an updated thread showing the suspension differences in the rear, then please do so, so that the information can be updated. Measurements and pictures. yup yup.
  • Well shit.

Guess I'll look through that thread Haydz. Thanks for all the input guys.