OFF Road Tire Discussion

hey guys im new to this not slammed wagon thing. I just picked up a new wagon and i really want to lift it a little nothing crazy but im looking for all train tires for the fall/winter time before i lift it. What tire would you all recommend for 13-15in wheels? i tried to look it up but i can't find anything. id love to find sorting in 13s to put on my mugen cf48s but i dont think thats going to happen. i was looking at 205/75/15 but thats huge to me haha im use to 195/45 and 165/45 any input would be great! thanks

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=General&tireModel=Grabber+AT+2&partnum=075TR5GRAT2OWL

Comments

• PopPopsGaragePopPopsGarage Council Member
    Yesss so clutch! I've been googling the shit out of it and couldn't find anything! thanks man any pics of these on a wagon?
  • AbideAbide Council Member
    mine are some old hankooks, which you can order at any hankook dealer. you just need to match the temp range you drive in more than anything. they have steel ribs so no worries about debeading or punctures really. you would have to try pretty hard. they are also your typical size tire for 14s and 15s we dont really need anything bigger than a 185 without a lot more power. Keep in mind gravel rally tires are not DOT legal like the BFG AT KOs. but you do need to be lifted a little to clear those i think. theres a few threads on here for those.
    Are those 13s abide?
  • AbideAbide Council Member
    14s, bmw bottlecaps and hankooks. i plan on some more 14s for ice racing with the big studs and then a new set of 15s for gravel next year. my used ones are pretty worn.
    I just really wanted 13s for my CF48s but i also have a set of CRX saw blades that are 14s that i could use. Hmm the struggle