First time shooting long exposure lmk what you think! ( Civic / Legacy )

Comments

• ChaseChase Wagonist
    I personally don't like those style shots and feel like there everywhere now but with that being said, it looks like some solid work dude. Loving the tail lights btw
  • klumklum Senior Wagonist
    thanks and yea this is the only board im on and i dont follow anything but wagons on social media so idk what the fan boys are on right now lol i feel lame now but righton and thanks for the compliments on the tails - hella people shit on them when i posted it on reddit haha i like it so fuck everyone that doesnt right? haha
  • You wrote "FUCK" but didn't draw a big cock&balls? I'm very disappointed.
  • ChaseChase Wagonist
    FUck em dude! haha I am currently in the process of trying to make my own rear clear set but keep going back and forth on the subject. Oh well. Keep on doing you pimpin
    Chase wrote: »
    FUck em dude! haha I am currently in the process of trying to make my own rear clear set but keep going back and forth on the subject. Oh well. Keep on doing you pimpin
    I can make you a set for about 200 if you send me your tails check me out on IG: @civicwagon_ee4 im working ona delsol set right now as a matter of fact
    and am gunna clear my spare set of tails as well to sell probably will ask like 3-350ish
  • ChaseChase Wagonist
    Ill let you know for sure man. Right now I am in the middle of buying a house so money is very tight! haha. Thank you for the offer though. I am currently just trying to get my inners done.
    inners are pretty easy you seem mechanically inclined haha you got this
  • I'd really like to see some done with linear diffusers. Not that your orange peel texture there doesn't have its own unique charm ;-)

But yeah, done anything else with the timed exposure? If so, lets see it.
    I'd really like to see some done with linear diffusers. Not that your orange peel texture there doesn't have its own unique charm ;-)

But yeah, done anything else with the timed exposure? If so, lets see it.

linear ? you mean diamond or prismatic shapes right?
  • Nope just straight lines
  • Nope just straight lines
    who sells that stuff?