From Chile my EE4 rt 4wd

Hello dear, my name is Felipe and writing from chile, I apologize for my English, I will try to do my best to communicate well with you

Two weeks ago, bought a Civic RT 4wd wagon 1991 with 185,000 miles, the wagon model is very rare in my country with luck goes out 2 for sale each year, to date had not left none in this condition, but appearances are deceiving, I touched everything bad, I went looking 400 kms from my house and only range ride 64 miles, stay in panne for more than five hours waiting until I get my wife to help me

Well getting home first thing I did was to remove the overload sticker that had, and mount wheels evo regamaster style, is now in the house of a friend to repair the engine, diagnosis, death Rod Bearings and two connecting rods with problems, besides the clutch is about to pass to a better life

That is why I need your help, I need you to help me and guide me in the compatible parts, I need the clutch and connecting rods, I search en ebay some parts, but I do not find the correct part,

some picture
In Panne
33C842A9151JPG.html
a small ride
30C07F672BAJPG.html

My wife to the rescue
30D246DCB66JPG.html

With new rims
306FA85478FJPG.html

And now
3378075A3B2JPG.html

Thank you for read me