2WD DD/MPG/WhateverHappens build

Figured I should start posting on this fella.
Scooped the gray 2WD from Nick (503Wagon) earlier this month when we were in Portland for the wifes reunion.

248.jpg

When I scooped her and got her to the in-laws house

249.jpg
The beginning of a VERY long, solo, sick, quiet ride. I believe this was Washington just near snoqualmie pass.

250.jpg

Scooped a door off of turbo-teg in Cle Elum

251.jpg
252.jpg

One of the MANY "every 100 mile" oil checks in Montana.

253.jpg

Made it to a rest-area just before Billings Montana and turned the back into a snooze-spot. I almost fit perfectly, almost.

254.jpg

Home and next to the RT that may run someday.

255.jpg

Got her home and immediately swapped a set of polished SI wheels on.
I also have steam cleaned all of the seats and will post updates on that. That horrible stain in the back seat is almost nonexistent now, and everything is cleaning up nicely.

Plans are to lower it, drive it a lot and try and get 40mpg until it sells for what I want out of it. Eventually I will put the new door on and paint it gray again for it to clean up.

Comments

• PopPopsGaragePopPopsGarage Council Member
    This looks Exciting!
  • bkmc24bkmc24 Senior Wagonist
    Well, since Bill keeps posting cool shit on IG and here, I have decided to spend some money on this guy here soon. Once the snow is melted, I plan to rebuild the motor (top end, and hopefully it stops smoking) and lower it and paint it and search high and low for a super cheap turbo kit for fun. Game plan is Wagon Wars with my brother who has a new Chevy Sonic. See who can have the best SCCA/MPG/multipurpose DD.