Back In Action for Honda Day @ ZMAX 2015

Back In February I got in an accident. Someone ran a red light and hit me.
150.jpg

The easiest thing about fixing the car was my insurance fighting for me, got every penny they could with out totaling my car out.
ALLSTATE "Dollar for Dollar, Dollar Dollar Bill Yall!!!"
151.jpg
Newest Additions in March, Roof rack, Window Visors from Ebay which I found from a post on here, and Axis OG Sans 15x7

152.jpg
Getting ready for Honda Day @ ZMAX. Brother inlaw helped fix this home made spoiler made by the previous owner. Had holes and huge cracks. Bondo and repainted. My brother inlaw works at a Carbon Fiber company so we might have it wrapped in carbon fiber soon. Or produce some and use this one as a mold form, I was thinking about doing it with the window visors too.

153.jpg
Im a Graphic Designer and work in a print & design company, so I printed all these vinyl stickers for my sticker bomb.

154.jpg
Back In Action For HDay @ ZMax 2015 June 13th and 14th
Replaced the bumper and repainted, new signals lights, replaced tow hook, added EK yellow Fogs.
Most of the work started one week to the day and night before Hday.

Here are 3 other Wagons from the first day at HDay ZMax 2015
155.jpg
Right hand drive, owner bought from Japan with all JDM Options SOHC ZC Auto. Also a member.

156.jpg

157.jpg
This one also belongs to a member, don't remember his name, but very cool guy.

Sorry, didn't take more pics from the rest of the day and Sunday, It was burning hot out. There was a total of 6 wagons the first day, and a total of 8 on the last day.

Comments