Oil In My Spark Plug Cylinder...

So this has been a problem for me in the past... I replaced the seals and all good, but this time it is a seal under the rocker assembly.. I purchased the gasket kit and it came with 4 O-rings that are the same, but when I removed the rocker assembly it has one that is different... the one leaking of course.. does anyone know what the extra part is?? I cant find it online... Please any help would be awesome.. This is the O-ring that didnt come with the kit that was in my car....200.jpg

Comments

• Hi, mine are also leaking picked up my seals from the honda dealer. I will get pics for you in a min.
  • 238.jpg

The red tag one is the one you have pictured. Hope that helps you out.
  • BenjameanosBenjameanos Band Wagon
    Hi, mine are also leaking picked up my seals from the honda dealer. I will get pics for you in a min.

Do they have a website to order from??
  • Just google 91302-PJ7-003, there are a few places that sell it. Easiest to go to your local honda dealer though. They might have to special order it, but paying $5 shipping on a $3 o-ring never pleases me.
  • bkmc24bkmc24 Senior Wagonist
    Majestic Honda is an awesome site to get part numbers from, and then go to a local dealer. Their prices look great until they murder you with expensive shipping and a handling fee, and their service is ALWAYS slow.
  • ^ exactly that
  • I've switched to Sons Honda http://www.sonshonda.com/
    I haven't bought anything in awhile, but the shipping was much better.
  • Ben i went to the dealer to get them. No autoparts sell them seperately, unless you buy the whole valve cover gasket set and thats only certain brands. And its not Oem, if you have access to a dealer i would go there. And if you dont then online would be your best bet.
  • bkmc24bkmc24 Senior Wagonist
    bkmc24 wrote: »
    Majestic Honda is an awesome site to get part numbers from, and then go to a local dealer. Their prices look great until they murder you with expensive shipping and a handling fee, and their service is ALWAYS slow.
    Ben i went to the dealer to get them. No autoparts sell them seperately, unless you buy the whole valve cover gasket set and thats only certain brands. And its not Oem, if you have access to a dealer i would go there. And if you dont then online would be your best bet.

That is what I said. Majestic Honda is a dealer in Rhode Island that he can use to reference the parts he needs, then go to a dealer and purchase and ask for a price match if they will. Majestic is awesome for large quantities of parts that aren't time sensitive, but for something this small, I would search and use Amazon.
  • BenjameanosBenjameanos Band Wagon
    Thank you everyone, I did find it online after a bit of searching...