spacer question

I did some reading and searching in the forum so forgive me if I missed anything on this, but I was wanting to do a 1.5" lift on my RT and pretty sure I can get some strut spacers made locally, but I was wondering if I put 1.5" strut spacers on would that work with my stock lcas, camber arms, trailing arms, etc? Or would I need to change those to work? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• I just finished installing 1" strut spacers up front and flipping (and swapping left to right) the lower control arms in the rear.

Gained 2" in the front and 1" in the rear giving an almost level front to rear stance. Rear is still 1/2" taller as measured from the ground to the jack points on the pinch weld.

It is a nice lift for minimal work and not so extreme that parts are binding or CV joints are strained.
  • SkeletorSkeletor Band Wagon
    Ryanthegreat1 did you have to use adjustable upper control arms in the front or a camber kit in the rear?
  • Negative. The lift is small enough that camber stays in spec with stock parts although it is ever so slightly positive.