EG Civic Wagon Situation Thing Concept/Idea: Discuss

Saw this post on Honda-tech and thought it was interesting. I also thought civicwagon.com would enjoy it.
I for one- think its awesome. & fully support the idea.

Original post:

"Well, I'm aware of the Honda Orthia and the Aerodeck, but I thought it'd be cool to design an EG "Wagovan," so to speak. It's very crudely designed, as I did it in the hospital room waiting for my wife to be released on MS Paint. I used to find these blueprints back when I was into Lowriders and put crazy paint designs on them and give them the appearance of being shaved and slammed. Anyway, I found blueprints for an EG Ferio, as well as a hatch and put the two together. I think this would be a cool project for someone with a couple wrecked cars. I do have a sedan sitting in my back yard...
Originals
213.jpg
2.png
Then modded them
214.jpg
215.jpg
And of course, lowered.
216.jpg
Let me know what you guys think of these crude drawings! I might find real pictures and try to shop them together."

Comments

• bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    I can dig it. Need to leave the rear overhang and extend the roof, though, to get the proportions right.

(NO, I won't build one!)
  • CharbCharb Administrator
    FYI it's been done... probably 10 years ago. I specifically remember seeing it in Super Street magazine.

Not much info on it from what I remember. If I have some time later I'll do some googling and try to find a picture. It was white.

Could be really cool regardless. My only concern is figuring out a wagon window. Has to be one IMO.
    ps- love that this is a situation lol
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    ^ I googled- I couldn't find anything... Would love to see some pix... maybe I just photoshop it up...
    Man, it was a looooong time ago. I messaged Old Skool to ask if he might remember. He's been around longer than all of us.

The more I think about it the more I think it had an Accord deck. But I clearly remember it being an EG.
  • klumklum Senior Wagonist
    interesting id like to see a wagon with a old school accord or prelude with popup head lights front end modernized
    RDX motor and drivetrain but manual of course. aha
  • VladiVladi Senior Wagonist
    Someone needs to do this.
  • klumklum Senior Wagonist
    honda-civic-aerodeck-05.jpg
    had to google that after i re-read that post
    thats like a acura Tl or Rl front end , Ek sides, accord wagon rear end lol if it came awd im interested lol