Can you fit 0 offset 15x8 wheels with no camber?

THE ANSWER IS YES! YES YOU CAN! I know this is a random post but before I went and did it myself I looked all over this website and google and couldn't find any concrete info on this setup but saw alot of people asking questions.

Now I know this isnt the most professional way of doing it BUT I fit them just fine without any rubbing. I have had 4 people in my card including my 300lbs self with 0 rub issues. I used a Eastwood fender roller for the rears and a phone book for the fronts. when you lower the rear it automatically cambered in just enough to clear and not rub AT ALL. Yes this setup will probably waste your tires like no other but for the moment it works. This setup is stock struts with Ground Control Coil overs. Any questions please feel free to ask. not bad for a $80 set of wheels and tires, haha. Yes the front end is a tad bit higher in the front becuase of my big ass but whatever..

807.jpg

808.jpg

Comments

• NZ-DB8RNZ-DB8R Moderator
    But that does have camber? So no you cant fit them with NO camber
  • Atom D&DAtom D&D New Wagonist
    Chase wrote: »
    THE ANSWER IS YES! YES YOU CAN! I know this is a random post but before I went and did it myself I looked all over this website and google and couldn't find any concrete info on this setup but saw alot of people asking questions.

AWESOME!! What size tires are on there? I appreciate your effort. I've been holding out for the last minute to buy wheels before summer. I really was hoping to test some wheels to dial in offset. I may be able to get a buddy to help me out.

Thanks,
    Adam

PS: I've been married long enough to be able to understand what you mean, not what you said.
  • ChaseChase Wagonist
    NZ-DB8R wrote: »
    But that does have camber? So no you cant fit them with NO camber

lol my mistake I meant no camber kits... woooops.
  • ChaseChase Wagonist
    Atom D&D wrote: »
    AWESOME!! What size tires are on there? I appreciate your effort. I've been holding out for the last minute to buy wheels before summer. I really was hoping to test some wheels to dial in offset. I may be able to get a buddy to help me out.

Thanks,
    Adam

PS: I've been married long enough to be able to understand what you mean, not what you said.

lol the tires are 195 50 R15. Thank you good sir.
  • This is good to know thanks. I am looking at some 15x8 +20 offset and was concerned it would not fit without camber kit.
  • Generally not a fan of lowered wagons, but that looks good like that. Good job.
  • year old thread revival LOL!
  • Ha!! I did not catch that myself, shame on me!
  • no, shame on La zona lol
  • :chargrined:
  • ChaseChase Wagonist
    Hahaha it's all good guys Doesn't matter how old the thread is, if we can't help fellow wagon owners then its all okay! I remember it took me many hours of digging to try and get this question answered. I'm just happy I can help. Till this day I'm rocking the same exact setup with the same tires and it's driven daily!
  • Really nice rear spoiler man
  • TadasTadas Wagonist
    Yes you can.

I do have wide fenders though.

And I run 225 tires on 8j with 0 offset.

51.jpg

54.jpg

53.jpg

56.jpg
  • ChaseChase Wagonist
    Nice dude but your the only wagon ive ever seen with molded in wide fenders. Most guys feel they have to run flares to "pull off" this look when they dont HAVE to.