Need help . How to run bull bar with a traction bar ????

Like the title says I have a 91 rt4wd with an oem bull bar . I'm supercharging my wagon and I wanna run a traction bar but I'm afraid it will interfere with my bull bar . I DO NOT WANT TO CUT MY BULL BAR TO MAKE IT WORK.

Any and all options are appreciated . I've also considered running aftermarket radius arm bushings .

if you are running both pics and info is appreciated thanks in advance

Comments

• NZ-DB8RNZ-DB8R Moderator
    Bull bar bolts to factory tow hook mounts, these are part of the chassis rail which are not effected by a traction bar?

At worst you will have to weld on some new mounts?
  • bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    Actually, i believe the traction bar uses the towhook holes as well.

You may have to mod one piece or the other (or both!) to fit.
  • Bam bam is correct 99% of the aftermarket traction bars use the factory tow hook locations also
  • Do you guys think the whiteline radius bushings would be sufficient for my application or would you use the traction bars
  • AbideAbide Council Member
    if it's caster adjustment and a more solid link you want http://kingpinmachine.com/store/products/ef-civicda-integra-front-radius-rod-bearings/ i think this is the ideal solution.

If you need the clearance then go for the bar. which you should be able to massage the bull bar to allow between it and the frame
  • I've just noticed a good bit of movement when I move in 1st or SL With the stock engine and since I'm supercharging I want to correct it but not modify my bull bar in the process
  • NZ-DB8RNZ-DB8R Moderator
    Why not just modify it? Its just a bullbar and made of ali so would be easy as. Failing that just weld some mounts to the traction bar