The wife's wagonofhate RT4wd daily driver

When I brought home 447.jpg came with bad ass lip and some wheels 448.jpgstarted to fix leaks and took some inside pics 449.jpg450.jpg451.jpg452.jpg

Comments

• Made grounding kit for wagonwagon458.jpg
  • Started stripping the valve cover 459.jpgand more LOL 460.jpg
  • 90 RT4WD (Cody)90 RT4WD (Cody) Senior Wagonist
    Your wagon look very clean! I love a good clean red wagon :smug:
  • Thanks man I tried to find a clean one, but yours is the clean one nice wagon build you got there.^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • what cupholder is it? looks nice :)
  • Its homemade one from Walmart i think thanks.
  • Got some stuff in the mail I love mail 461.jpg462.jpgman I love gold!!!
  • Started to clean rear suspention and see what ells that needs to be replaced.463.jpg
  • Replaced the drive shaft carrier bearings and u joints, seals hard to find Part # in pics 464.jpg465.jpg VC looks good and still has Honda part #466.jpg
  • Got some snow pics.432.jpgGold LOL 431.jpg
  • Are those aftermarket carrier bearings?? Where did you get them????
  • Same bearing # just had to take apart read bearing and then find same bearing, I don't know the company off hand, trying to work on finding the seals but the company over seas is hard to work with. I'm little guy for such big company lol.
  • Well definitely let us know, I believe those bearings have been discontinued from.Honda and are kind of a challenge to find for the community here. Good work!
  • The bearings seam to be working good. I took the OEM bearing # and called the manufacturer and they still made the bearing, so I asked manufacturer where I could purchase buy me. Any place that sells Bearings around u can order it.
  • Did some wagon customization really want new mud flaps that aren't ground down.602.jpg
  • So had some time to work on the wife's wagon. I found the rearend brace was coming off so fixed.So start on left side replacing the rear LCA and camber adjustments,left side was a dream. The right side LCA mount had been hit so had to massage back and now is all good.484.jpg485.jpg486.jpg487.jpg
  • Made a new wood shift knob came out nice. 488.jpg
  • Was looking at replacing seats with something else but would like all to be the same. The drivers seat was f up so thought I'd try to fix but couldn't find the camo patches I was looking for, but I did find some foam and sock to fill the void where the foam was gone. Came out nice.489.jpg
  • Love the red wagons!! I am definitely jealous of your original rims. Ive been trying to find some here locally, but no go. Most of the junkyards crush them the day before i get to them :(. Also digging your center console, i miss cup holders.
  • ^^^^^^Thanks man it's coming along thanks for the kind words^^^^^^^
  • Ridge911Ridge911 New Wagonist
    Did you notice any reduction in cabin noise after you replaced the carrier bearing?
  • I did the carrier bearing and u joints all at same time, so it's hard to tell if it was one thing or the other. But yes seamd to help with noise and vibration.
  • Hi all I didn't realize how hard it is to find good pair of frount mudflaps, and one's that don't cost arm and leg. So since it might take a bit to find, I thought I'd try to fix the ground down one's and this is how they turned out.578.jpg579.jpg
  • jongsrjongsr Wagonist
    Sweet ride, love the Frankenstein mudflaps! How does it ride on the function and form type 1's?
  • ^^^^Rides really nice or the wife would kick my ass. Thanks I like the mudflaps to but will probably change to pink or red zipties until I find some nice one's. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Oops LOL :miserable:!
  • So wife said more girly, so this is what I did LOL. 620.jpg
  • swaggyswaggy Band Wagon
    Awesome idea on the cupholder/shifter!
  • ^^^^^^^ Wish I could say I was first but I know that's not true lots of people have done it on this sight Thanks tho.^^
  • Haven't seen anyone do that before. Nice Flaps bro.