Official: Civic Wagon Off Road Club

Comments

• DRMORTYDRMORTY Council Member
    Thats perfect! I'm ready to order a couple!
  • PrennroPrennro Council Member
    Ill give the rest of the week for anyone to chime in, if not ill connvert the design (and clean up some lines, etc) into a finish product. Will prob offer each for $6, depending on size (somewhere around 3x3", maybe a tad larger) but i will finalize all the details this weekend based on feedback and any conversion details. Other than Mort, 3rd4ce, and Bam, who else is has a club-worthy wagon and interested?
    Definitely 503 & Abide and there is definitely more off-roaders on here...
  • AbideAbide Council Member
    I like it, totally in for a couple.
    And Shenrie
    Ok so current design seems to be accepted by those that chimed in. Ill call that a majority and work on converting design to cutter file. I will post an actual example here (prob this weekend) then make them officially avail for $6 each, or (3) for $15 shipped usa. Add $2 for international. Hope that works for those interested.
    Just let me know when I can pay you. :)
    Dimensions of Stickers?
    Prob shoot for 3.5" x 3.5" or (ironically) 4x4" max. Will depend on how small i can cut the details. Any preferences?
    Bigger is better... :)
  • my only stipulation is mine must be white
    I am hoping for a medium Grey
  • If for any reason someone wanted a large one and prennro can't make them, I could cut them for peeps. More or less as big as you want one (hood/fender combo, etc), lol. These are pretty cool though, nice work dude!
    I can cut larger sizes, and colors just trying to get the avg concensus so i could just run a first batch and cut multiple at once. No biggie.
  • oddomatikoddomatik New Wagonist
    Prennro wrote: »
    I can cut larger sizes, and colors just trying to get the avg concensus so i could just run a first batch and cut multiple at once. No biggie.

Over 9000, and rainbow colored. kthx.

But seriously - I'll be happy with anything you cut.
  • Prennro wrote: »

aight, I interpreted your post wrong, ooopsie. Can't wait to see how these look!
    THEY ARE OFFICIAL! Seen here in 4"x4" in white and will be the standard size at the previously advertised price, cut and shipped to USA $6 each or (3) for $15. (add $2 to total for international).
    69.jpg

Minimum size will be 4x4" but I can do larger for a few dollars more depending on overall size. Paypal to user prennro@gmail.com Please send as donation to family/friends, specify color and shipping address when ordering.

Any additional questions please send a detailed email to prennro@gmail.com
    Hope yall enjoy.
  • 3rd4ce3rd4ce Council Member
    Looks nice
    I'm in for it ...
    seeeeeent!
    Shipping out tomorrow!
    101.jpg
    got mine already and its sweet! but you threw me off! do i put the two white ones on the bubble windows or one gold one on the rear or else where?!?! decisions decisions! Thanks again and let us know what's next!
    You didnt specify and mentioned both colors, so i ran one in gold only cuz i had a small piece of gold which was only enough to do one at the time. Hope you like them
  • 503Wagon503Wagon moderator
    Cash money sent for a white one.
    503Wagon wrote: »
    Cash money sent for a white one.

Thanks! Sending out tomorrow.
  • 503Wagon503Wagon moderator
    Thanks! Sending out tomorrow.

Thanks man, dunno when Jane will get driven again but can always slap another vinyl on.
  • 369369 Band Wagon
    It would be extra cool if it had a roof rack with various outdoor stuff.....mt bikes, snowboards, fishing poles, etc
    You didnt specify and mentioned both colors, so i ran one in gold only cuz i had a small piece of gold which was only enough to do one at the time. Hope you like them

haha it wasnt a problem at all! I just still cant decide where they need to go. actually one is probably going on my laptop
  • marklmarkl New Wagonist