Found cool wheels! (Cades Jadis Bomb)

Hello guys,

As you know I keep on surfing the web looking for the perfect wheels for my wagon named Gargamel, and I stumbled upon these:

cades%20jadis%20bomb.jpg

These are Cades Jadis Bomb wheels, and I have not seen them in person or on any car in that matter.

They come at 15x7 4x100 et30. I am looking for a more box'y, meaty look. So what largest size tire can I fit on 15x7?

I do understand that with this ET and them being 7 wide, it will pretty much clear the discs and not bother the fenders.

My second option is rota bm8's in 15x8 ET0, and they do look really good.

(I have seen them on shuttle in this forum, just not sure if they need spacers, and if they were et10).

Lastly what widest tire can I fit on 15x8s?

I do love boxy flares, and I really am interested what you guys think!

Comments

• What will happen with years of sun and water, salt and debris on the road? That stickerbombing doesn't really look like it will last long. 15x7 i guess 205/50 for a meaty look. I will put them on my wheels when I get them.
  • With 205/50 tyres and 30et wheels you will probably get rubbing, 195 tyres would be better
  • NZ-DB8R you mean they would rub inside the fender, am I correct? What tyre could I run on 15x8? 215, or even larger for a meaty look?

Hakosuka, I would like to believe that they do put some protection over the stickers, so it would hold like any normal painted wheel. if it is just stickers and they do scratch and get messed up, I then can just patch them up with more stickers.

However those BM8s are looking really good. I am just a bit worried about fitment.
  • Tadas wrote: »
    NZ-DB8R you mean they would rub inside the fender, am I correct? What tyre could I run on 15x8? 215, or even larger for a meaty look?

No they might rub slightly on the outside if you are low and havnt rolled your guards. Heaps of room on the inside.

I had 15x7" +25et with 195/55 Tyres and the rubbed on the front quite bad so I had to roll the guard, even then they rubbed so I put them on the back and my 15x8" +35et with the same tyres (slight stretch) on the front and it was better, still needed rolled guards though.
    The person I sold my Shuttle too had 15x8" +25et wheels with 195/50 and the front guards got a lot of dents from rubbing etc

So I think a 15x7" +30 et with 205/50 tyres would likely rub if you dont roll the guards.

If you get 15x8" 0et they will rub a lot and you will have to modify your guards a lot, or run a lot of camber which doesnt look good. Thats with a 195/50 tyre, with a 215 for your "meaty" fitment the wheels will simply not fit
  • Just to clear things up, is rolling the guard the same thing as rolling the fenders?

Thank you so much for such valuable information. When I pull the trigger on new wheels I will definetly let you know how it turns out.
  • A guard is a fender so yes