Trevor's Wagovan

Comments

• That sucks. Didn't know there were that many car thieves in Spokane.
  • Car was found...
    164.jpg
    165.jpg
    166.jpg
    167.jpg
    168.jpg
    Engine is blown up. Sounds like the rear diff is scattered. Have yet to look.... Only found it an hour ago.
  • Remember her for who she was. Please visit the creeps Facebook page to see the best of the club.
    169.jpg
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    This is awful. Looks like a car from a junk yard.
  • This makes me sick to my stomach. Assholes, I'd gladly lop the hands off any car thieves.
  • Damn dude that sucks.
  • I would like to know everyone thoughts on this. Do you think I should start all over or put my efforts into my wagon again? I'm still torn on getting rid of it but it just not what it used to be either.
  • I feel awful after seeing those pictures, didn't know it would be that bad. I would start over.
  • DISGUSTING! Why would they even bother to do that sick shit?!?!? Give it time and maybe you'll want to start again to say FUCK YOU to whomever did this. FUUUUCCCKKKKKK!!!!
  • VladiVladi Senior Wagonist
    Wtf. They stripped the paint off it?
  • The actually rattle canned it silver. All over the windows as well.
  • They really messed up the right fender. :mad::neglected:
  • My thoughts? A few random kill switches. Car alarm with tilt sensor. Most petty thieves don't tow the vehicle off. They drive it. These are the first mods I always do to my cars.

rebuild it, it's still straight and it's still wagogo to you. Think how awesome it would be to have completely rebuilt it.
  • So here is what's going on!!! My club is helping me restart. :) Wagogo will be back and running by next year. I shall keep you . Also would like to thank jongsr. You are right is is still my Wagogo! Picked up a V70 T5 for a daily as I'm working on it.
  • Im glad that you are going to keep it. :encouragement:
  • klumklum Senior Wagonist
    damn thats whack hope you find out who it was
    those last pics were clean the skeleton hood is a interesting idea im going to have to try once i turbo mine
    im glad you got good friends or just legit af community car enthusiasts that are willing to help you out!
    looking forward to your comeback- check my build if you need inspiration i almost gave up like 3 times now haha.
    #trueEnthusiasts
  • Thats sucks really bad dude!

I hope you get this thing back up and running better than before!
  • Hey hey, I have a few turbos. Wagogo is going compound turbo. Sorry there isn't any pictures yet. Any ideas on a stand alone system? I am thinking MS3.
  • Quick update. Picked up a d16a1 for an engine starting. Full internals except sleeves, will post some pictures hopefully tomorrow. A garret 40ish trim turbo and a ct26 for the compound set up. Sorry about the grammar mistakes I am posting from my phone. May also shoot for lowest static originating from Spokane. Any thoughts?
  • Started tearing into the new build.
    Any recommendations?
    406.jpg
    407.jpg
    408.jpg
    409.jpg
    ;P
  • t9wagont9wagon New Wagonist
    Replace those burnt up pistons with some suzukis!
  • Wagogo is not going low compression. The pistons in the earlier pictures are whats going in, Arias 11.5:1. :biggrin:
  • Hah, one more compound build! I guess soon here will be more of them :D

What is that garrett 40ish turbo? Give some OEM numbers..

Have You calculated the turbos?
  • I have not had them calculated yet. I have quite a few turbos lying around. I need to go have them tested for volume limits and see which ones will hit the sweet spot! Which one are you talking about? The one that says Volvo right on the housing?
  • You mentioned in previous comment page back, that You plan to just garrett 40ish trim (this is what I asked about) and ct26! Those are pretty small. I guess there will be fast spool and very weak high end power.. How much power You plan to get?
  • This is the little guy I was talking about before. Not sure what I'm going to use anymore.
    416.jpg
  • That little guy will be too small! It's compressor map will end @ 4k rpm... This maybe can be used for small displacement diesel engine.
  • It's actually used on Mercedes and Volvo 2.4Ls. But like I said, I have no idea what turbos I am running anymore.
  • TrevorwadeTrevorwade Band Wagon
    Got the engine (whats left of it) pulled out of the Wagovan. And started cleaning the car up.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=2911&d=1426394637
    attachment.php?attachmentid=2909&d=1426394630
    attachment.php?attachmentid=2910&d=1426394633
    Still in the search for a hood and fenders.