Automatic seatbelts

Hey guys I was wondering if there is any way, I could disable the automatic seatbelts. Currently my car is all apart, but my dash harness is such a hack job that I want to just get a fresh one and start from there. The thing is though is though its nearly impossible to find a civic wagon in the auto wreckers in my area. Especially an American one that has the wiring still there for the automatic seat belt. So if I use an harness from a EF the seatbelts will not work, but they are retracted forwards. How do I get them to come back to near the side pillar?

Comments

• FakeJDMEF8FakeJDMEF8 Senior Wagonist
    There's a blue box under dash (right behind the center console) plugging that in, will make the move one way or another, and then unplug to disable that and the chime....
  • my wagon has the ecu for the seatbelts removed.

i use mine manually. previous owner said he had a accident before and the belt just moved away from him when its soposed to stay tight to the shoulder. so he removed it
  • WagonhoeWagonhoe Wagonist
    Thanks for the info. I might go ahead and disable my seat belts. I was thinking about mounting new ones to the side pillars, and not even use the one on the automatic one at all.