Where do these these pesky wires go to exactly?!!

So life got in the way and it took a lot longer then I'd care to admit to get the engine back in the 91 RT4WD, and in that time I've forgotten a few things. Right now what I realize I've forgotten is where these three electric lines go.

I'm pretty sure that line A that comes out of the harness just out of the top of the picture attaches to the body with a bolt that also anchors the air filter box. I'm also pretty sure that line c that comes from the negative terminal of the battery connector and bolts directly to the body just under the battery tray as shown. Line B that comes off of the positive harness from the battery is a complete mystery. Any suggestions where that one goes?
152.jpg
And just for reference, we're looking down at the battery tray on the left side of the engine bay with the bottom of the picture being towards the front of the car.

Thanks in advance all for the help with this, and it's good to be back.

outcast

Comments

• c bolts to your transmission, were your clutch cable adjuster goes.
  • 1988rt1988rt Senior Wagonist
    B goes to your fuse box thats aux power for the interior
  • bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    A and B both connect to the fuse box. Lift the lid and find two phillips head screws in the forwardmost corner. The terminals are keyed so that it's hard to mix them. If I remember correctly, the one you have labeled A goes closest to the firewall. It's the white wire in the engine harness that goes to the alternator. B, as already mentioned, is battery voltage to the car and goes on the other screw, closest to the front of car.

C is the ground cable, and its mid-terminal should already be bolted to the body under the battery tray. The terminal you indicate bolts to the clutch cable bracket on the transmission, as humorwvp said.