• bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    155.jpg

156.jpg

157.jpg

158.jpg

159.jpg

160.jpg
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    NICE your car looks fresh off the lot 8)
    next is 5% tint for the rear windows, and whatever the hell is legal in GA this week for the fronts...new windshield in the works, mine is badly sand-pitted. will replace ws trim then.

Oh, and EX tranny, clutch. Looking for wheels.
    sounds good man. i enjoy seeing the Wagon Love going into this project :wink:
  • ThatDoodleThatDoodle Council Member
    GOOD JOB! Nice work bam.
  • NJCIVICWAGON1NJCIVICWAGON1 Council Member
    ThatDoodle wrote:
    GOOD JOB! Nice work bam.
    X2
  • Thirded. 8)
  • rexmanrexman Band Wagon
    my rt is jealous, my qtrs hav the cancer argh :(

What color is that? My eyes are playin tricks on me. Sometimes it looks gold and sometimes gray.
    The color is an attempt to match the original..trial and error.

Tested the rack today. Had to change a light bulb for a friend- anyway, no problem

167.jpg
    we need a south-east meet 8)
    finally finished some chores and went to try some pictures

168.jpg

169.jpg

170.jpg

just about waited too late, running out of light

171.jpg

tried some shots with the moon rising

172.jpg

album here:

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s162 ... ter=images
    Now, I'd rather sandpaper a tiger's ass in a phone booth than go shopping, especially on December 23rd...

But I needed a few stocking stuffers, and to buy some new speakers to go in my new pods, so off I go. It was as painful as I expected, but I made it out of the store and then...

DAMMIT!

173.jpg

I parked waaaay out in the corner where nobody could hit me, then I'm backing out and this teenage girl in a Firebird swipes me. She even told me AND the cop "I'm sorry, I didn't see you" but I was in reverse, so guess who's at fault? :evil:
    Wago Dude wrote:
    we need a south-east meet 8)

why not?
    damn that bites :x is it easily repairable? like just sanding it down and all that good stuff?
  • Nice work :) Sorry to hear about your holiday madness shopping experience. I always pull the whole way into spots so people can't accidentally take out my car, but that doesn't help in situations like this.

The other week my sister had a guy pull out in front of her and she had nowhere to go except into his truck. She was going 5-10 over and the insurance company wanted to put her partially at fault even though the other driver said it was all his fault and there wasn't anything that driving slower could've solved. I'm personally always scared of having someone walk out in front of me or causing an accident that kills people, because you can go to the slammer pretty easily over honest mistakes and accidents.
    Wago Dude wrote:
    damn that bites :x is it easily repairable? like just sanding it down and all that good stuff?

yeah, I'll just scuff it with a red Scotchbrite and fog some more bumper black on it. Probably wouldn't have marked either car if not for the fresh black on my bumper. I could clean hers up in a minute with some thinner.
    im suprised the cops were even called. my friend once rear ended a guy and totally messed up his own car, and just implanted some glass and scratches on the other car. my friend paid the guy $46 right there and called it a day haha. i think the other dude was on some kind of a narcotic though, he really didnt want the cops to come out and of course neither did my friend cause he was at fault. :roll:
    I called the cops. I've had problems before with people changing their mind later. Documentation is your friend.
  • This one looks pretty good... I'm using it as my most recent background. I routinely rotate through my Honda wagon picture archive (all downloaded from this site BTW) to find a Honda to fit my mood.
    bam-bam wrote:
    170.jpg
  • duckie8310duckie8310 Senior Wagonist
    lalunette wrote:
    I routinely rotate through my Honda wagon picture archive (all downloaded from this site BTW) to find a Honda to fit my mood.

what is this mood? dark and twisty? haha jk.

sorry to hear about your minor fender bender. small scratch tho, at least you're okay (even tho a little ticked off)
    Try using some WD-40 with a rag and some elbow grease. I did that on my girl's BB prelude. It was a white car and the black streaks came off.
  • duckie8310 wrote:
    lalunette wrote:
    I routinely rotate through my Honda wagon picture archive (all downloaded from this site BTW) to find a Honda to fit my mood.

what is this mood? dark and twisty? haha jk.

Nope... melodramatic. :twisted:
    Now with tint...

224.jpg

225.jpg

226.jpg

227.jpg
    228.jpg

229.jpg

230.jpg
  • NJCIVICWAGON1NJCIVICWAGON1 Council Member
    Nice paint job...looks great..right from the assembly line. Good job bam!!!
  • Yep, looking good. :D
  • L5thL5th Band Wagon
    looking good.. wondering what roof rack that is, also ure car sits high, i like the height wat suspension are you using (da shocks and springs?)

what suspension set up can i use to put a good lift on my car?
    Rack is from a Kia Sportage. Suspension is bone stock 2wd, the "high" look is probably accentuated by the stock-size 175/70R13s. There's alot of fenderwell showing there.
    She looks so virgin. yummy
  • quartersquarters Council Member
    one of my fav's on the board.
    Thanks, guys. I'm sure glad to get 'er back in the wind. A few weeks of 13mpg Suburban reminded me why I like my wagon :D