my garage queen and project: '91 Shuttle

Comments

• Wasn't that there when I had it?

BTW, can't you remove that piece and just pop it out? I assume you're talking about that piece under the tail light...ORRRRRR.....

...you could just slap a sticker on it and call it a day! :lol:
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    yeah it was there already.

i tried popping it out before BUT i dint wanna crinkle the metal or paint. haha stickers stay on glass, thats a strict policy of mine :roll:
  • ^Really?^

62.jpg

What's that on the bullbar then?

:wink:
    Just givin you a hard time bub...
    you bastard 8)
  • duckie8310duckie8310 Senior Wagonist
    that doesnt even count. its not a real beagle bullbar :lol:

just yankin' yer chainnnnn
    :x

have you and Rage been conspiring against me? I KNEW IT.

BAN YOU ALL!!!
    haha have you tried ramming anything with it? push a trashcan around, see if it'll hold
    haha no i havent rammed anything yet. its not exactly bolted on "quite right" yet. err, that is, it lifts up. you can push down all day without movement but it will pull up. yeah, well actually its not doing anything right now haha i took it off to do the MPFI. its kinda in the way of anything mechanical. anywho... its all in the works :roll:
    when you get that mpfi swap done, make a vid of you pushing some crap around. i wanna see if that bullbar actually does what its supposed to do!
    haha ok, will do...
  • Seriously...hit a cow or something. We wants before and after pics.
  • doitdub wrote:
    Seriously...hit a cow or something. We wants before and after pics.
    LOL
    my dad and i had a little photoshoot last night around 1 am, i guess we were bored and he was playing around on his camera with some new tricks he learned.. anyways, i hope you guys enjoy 8)

these are just a few of the 50 or so photos hehe

135.jpg

136.jpg

137.jpg

138.jpg

139.jpg

140.jpg

141.jpg

142.jpg
  • Nice..

Are you going to be a car model now?
    oh yeah fo sho hahaha.

well, there arent any girls here to model for me so i have to do it myself hahahaha
  • I think your dad's camera was on some pretty sic drugs. Cool pics for sure.
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    Wicked pants.
  • ThatDoodleThatDoodle Council Member
    Pacifier wrote:
    Wicked pants.

LMAO @ the moment
  • I tried looking for a bullbar similiar to yours but couldn't find one. Do you have any more specific info as to what model/year it came off of? Don't wanna copy, but I want a bullbar and I don't own a pipe bender, so it'd cost a bit of dough to have somebody else make one that isn't exactly how I'd want it. The cow test is an awesome idea :idea: :twisted: :idea:

Nice pants, I rocked the plad (sp?) for a couple years now, but I think I'm going to start another fashion faze soon.
    :roll: those are my pajama pants hahha. ANYWAYS

bullbar: it came off a 1998-2002 Kia Sportage SUV that was converted to one of those rolling Red Bull ads. cost me $25 and just needed minimal fabrication ;)
    nice pics. reminds me of those Sprint commercials lol
  • Sounds hard to come by. Maybe redbull will sponsor my car :twisted: :roll:
    im thinking about selling my Spuns and getting Sportmax 002s in red. 15x7 38mm offset for the front and 15x8 0 offset for the rear.. input??

i've been in love with them ever since i first laid eyes on these pretties.
  • TIMELESSWHITETIMELESSWHITE Senior Wagonist
    Wago Dude wrote:
    im thinking about selling my Spuns and getting Sportmax 002s in red. 15x7 38mm offset for the front and 15x8 0 offset for the rear.. input??

i've been in love with them ever since i first laid eyes on these pretties.

do it. I wanna see how that looks!! I almost did that the other day when I picked up mine from JLB. I may just have to pick two of them up 15x8. if it don't work, I've got four the same.
  • Won't the rears be just barely tucked with severe camber and the front still have an inch to the edge of the fender? Wouldn't it look better with a lower offset on the front or a higher offset on the rear? I'm just concerned it won't be equal.
    there would only be an inch difference front and rear. i like wider rear wheels and the front not so wide cause i know for a fact they would rub like crazy in corners. um, my camber is set pretty good right now :wink:

heres a picture with 15x7 fronts and 15x8 rears.

166.jpg

except i want the 002s.
  • I have already attempted this. Here is a look at what you will have

203.jpg

202.jpg

Those are sportmax 0 offsets.
  • Yeah, I just thought it might be a little better if you went with a offset of 10 in the rear and 30 in the front as it would probably match a little better (I don't know what offsets are available, I looked on their website and all I found was rim and lip size). I can imagine it would rub though. My hatch rubbed the plastic fenderliner on full crank with 195/60r14 on hx rims and lowered 2 ish inches. Not the top of the fenderliner though, about where the frame is on the vertical part of the liner.

Rag, are any of those pictures with the suspension compressed with negative camber? If you stretch the tires like the vdub guys, then it could probably work.
    yeah my 195/50/15 tires rub in the front on quick turns lowered about 2.5 inches. my rear is not slammed though, i have about 2.5 inches of wheel well space. i like how the wheels stick out in the rear though :roll:
    more night time shots trying new tricks :)

174.jpg

175.jpg

176.jpg

177.jpg

178.jpg

179.jpg

180.jpg

181.jpg

182.jpg

183.jpg

184.jpg

185.jpg