random pictures in my rt from S.E. Oklahoma

There are a few missing picture throughout this thread and some missplassed, Sorry.

[IM
G]152.jpg[/IMG][IMG][/img]2011-11-02135856.jpg[IMG][/img]2011-11-13132405.jpg[IMG][/img]2011-11-13132419.jpg[IMG][/img]2011-12-02094948.jpg[IMG][/img]2011-12-02095007.jpg[IMG][/img]2011-12-02095033.jpgSome pictures of things when I can remember to take them. a couple from an old bridge, a couple comparing my rt to my coworkers awd crv, and a few from a local abandoned pump station. More to come when I can.

Comments

• CharbCharb Administrator
    Lookin good!

Need some pics of that rack loaded up!
  • Will do! I haven't had a lot of time lately with a newborn and buying a new house.
  • found some more on facebook.
  • bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    Love the dirt shots. What have you done for lift so far? Looks mean.
  • bam-bam wrote:

bam-bam as far as I know its stock. It was this way when I got it. It may have integra suspension though the springs are pretty solid.
  • Lovin the white letters out!!!! nice pics man
  • It's probably because i'm kinda redneck, but I love white letters!
  • [IMG][/img]2011-12-02095348.jpg[IMG][/img]2011-12-10170754.jpg[IMG][/img]2011-12-10170814.jpg[IMG][/img]2011-12-10170906.jpg[IMG][/img]2011-12-10171932.jpg[IMG][/img]2011-12-10171836.jpg[IMG][/img]2011-12-10171807.jpg[IMG][/img]downhill.jpgThis weekends outings same place but had someone to take pictures this time.
  • Here are a couple videos also. 1 climbing a hill and one mud shot.

http://youtu.be/5GfKYRFN0P8?hd=1

http://youtu.be/OJ7yRYMthpk
  • ZachZach Band Wagon
    file.php?id=6130

This reminds me of the Blair Witch!!!! :shock:

Haha
  • TerminusVoxTerminusVox Senior Wagonist
    I haven't seen a basket like that mounted like that on a wagon. Do you have any close ups of how the basket is mounted?
  • cool ride i was doing that in my wagon when i first got mine...Its cool when you can just drive in the mud or snow and not think that you are not going to get stuck ...Now i cant do that anymore it's to low now ..take care happy holidays
  • Cool ride! I love the raised white letters and the lift.
  • bpalmer216 wrote:
    cool ride i was doing that in my wagon when i first got mine...Its cool when you can just drive in the mud or snow and not think that you are not going to get stuck ...Now i cant do that anymore it's to low now ..take care happy holidays

I never have cared much for lowered cars. They look good but I like em jacked up enough to at least drive over a parking curb. I can't afford gas in a real jeep so this is my jeep plus I have the only one around my area. I haven't seen another here yet!
  • I haven't seen a basket like that mounted like that on a wagon. Do you have any close ups of how the basket is mounted?

Here's some pics I just went and took of the rack. Its not ideally mounted but works. When I take it back of to put a floor in it i'm going to add a little rubber around the screw holes, it leaks some :(
  • 3rd4ce3rd4ce Council Member
    I Like it A LOT
    686.jpg
  • Played a little more this weekend. Installed a cb. Climbed a gravel pile and put my old crx exhaust tail section on my wagon. cobra cb and vibrant stainless exhaust. She smokes a little so at least now the smoke exits the rear of the car instead of under it.[IMG][/img]2012-01-14163625.jpg[IMG][/img]2012-01-14163637.jpg[IMG][/img]2012-01-14163703.jpg[IMG][/img]2012-01-14175630.jpg[IMG][/img]2012-01-17143716.jpg[IMG][/img]2012-01-17143747.jpg
  • jcchappyjcchappy Wagonist
    The website crash wiped out some stuff but I finally had some time for some updated stuff. I was driving my wagon in some places I probably shouldn't have and got a little damage to the bottom of the crossmember busted my radiator bent the drive shaft hanger and ripped my exhast loose from the header when I hit a rock that I couldn't see because of tall grass. But all is fixed now with a big f***ing hammer and a new radiator. Also I put some 31/10.50-15 tires on my car (you gotta see the pictures when they load I think youll laugh. And a few pics of what I have been using my car for lately.

[IMG][/img]2011-12-10134437.jpg[IMG][/img]2012-01-29172052.jpg[IMG][/img]2012-01-29173456.jpg[IMG][/img]2012-01-30135928.jpg[IMG][/img]2012-01-29173513.jpg
    bam-bam wrote:
    I finally measured the springs and compared them to the spring and struts on my crx which came out of an integra and someone previously must have done the suspension swap to my wagon because they are the same.
    O yea and my seatbelts are fubared passenger side quit so I checked the fuses no problem there the driver side started acting goofy and quit working so i pulled it all the way back and disconnected power to it but it would move a little and the seat belt minder would go off sometimes the one day I couldn't get the thing to stop beeping so I wound up just unplugging the whole seatbelt monitor/computer in the floorboard = fixed for me untill I install some different seat belts. Thinking about a 5 point harness even though I don't race they just look really good to me.

And here is one for you my left front corner light and only it has a demon in it. It will come off and on with no one in the car no ignition or lights turned on. I know its just a ground/power/wiring problem but everything so far looks ok only does it after I've had the lights on on the drive home at night.
    Wow a light demon you say ....
    I like the HellaFunctional wagon ....
    Its the ONLY way to go ...
  • Okiewagon1Okiewagon1 Wagonist
    I dont know how i missed this "Redneck" okie wagon. Good stuff so far. I love the wheels
  • rbwdrivenrbwdriven Senior Wagonist
    change out the fuse holder for an inline fuse holder with the seatbelts

That is what happened to mine.

Inline fuse holder, fuse and a ring terminal is all you need.

Have to do it for each fuse.
  • 90 RT4WD (Cody)90 RT4WD (Cody) Senior Wagonist
    jcchappy wrote:
    O yea and my seatbelts are fubared passenger side quit so I checked the fuses no problem there the driver side started acting goofy and quit working so i pulled it all the way back and disconnected power to it but it would move a little and the seat belt minder would go off sometimes the one day I couldn't get the thing to stop beeping so I wound up just unplugging the whole seatbelt monitor/computer in the floorboard = fixed for me untill I install some different seat belts. Thinking about a 5 point harness even though I don't race they just look really good to me.

And here is one for you my left front corner light and only it has a demon in it. It will come off and on with no one in the car no ignition or lights turned on. I know its just a ground/power/wiring problem but everything so far looks ok only does it after I've had the lights on on the drive home at night.

Honda has a lifetime warranty on the auto seatbelts. Just take the car to any honda dealer, they will fix your seatbelts no problem!!

And I also love the white letters out!
  • spede18spede18 Wagonist
    This is true Honda does have a warranty on the seatbelts but not the electrical system go figure.
    Yea thats what I figured. Warranty on the actual belt of the seat belt. rbwdriven-I'll give that a try sometime, I've just been manually clicking-unclicking the belts to get in/out. I did notice that the fuse holder was kinda melted but I was only having problems with the passenger side seatbelt so I didn't mess with it much. They only person that consistantly rides with me is my daughter and she is in a baby carrier in the back seat.
  • bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    You had me going with the 31/10.50s!

I know damn well they won't fit on mine...
    bam-bam wrote:

I wonder how many cars would have to be cut up to get enough lift for 31's? :)
    jcchappy wrote:
    bam-bam wrote:

I wonder how many cars would have to be cut up to get enough lift for 31's? :)
    PLEASE dont give Bam any :idea: ideas .... :!:
    :lol:

Hows your wagon doing jcchappy... :?:
    The wagon is doing fine. My engine is getting more and more tired by the day. Soon as I can find a 1.6 or zc i can afford i'll fix that. Other than that it takes my daughter to daycare everyday me to work and every week some sort of adventure. Most weekends it gets the boat hooked up friday night and doesnt get unhooked till sunday night. I go out fridays fishing by myself, my friend goes with me on saturdays and sundays the wife wants to go.

The only thing that has broke recently is my trailer light convertor. It stopped working monday night when I went to get the boat out of the lake. No lights for my trailer but I'll probably pick up a new one today.