urban slug mpfi! and goodies!

Comments

• nstice wrote: »
    Put the civic in winter mod, snow tires on the fit wheels, also put the rack back on. In good time to, went to the grandparents house for Christmas and there was snow. 553.jpg
    I am loving how your wagon is coming along!
    Looks sweet!
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    white86'd wrote: »
    Hey man..props on the wagon build. Ive seen your Fit before..dig the teal flaps on it. Im from Gresham/Troutdale area, drive a stock white 86 wagon...seen some nice wagons around.
    Cool another wagon in the area. I work at the Troutdale Honda, so you may see the wagon or fit in the mornings. The fit no longer has the teal flaps, they where getting sun faded. :(
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    I am loving how your wagon is coming along!
    Looks sweet!
    Thank You, I have more updates to come, Just need to take pics. Maybe tonight at the red door meet.
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    Here are the updates, Got some jail bars from Cody, Also Got led dome lights and rear license plate lights. 191.jpg192.jpg Also painted the Honda on the mud flaps white.193.jpg
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    Some more red door meet pics from tonight.194.jpg195.jpg196.jpg
  • More updates, Got new wheels. Had them coated slippery copper. Added the Honda center caps.269.jpg270.jpg271.jpg
    Got a quick release from a friend at work, he also does raps. I had him do the gauges.272.jpg273.jpg274.jpg

Found some 91 hatch mats.275.jpg

New broadway mirror...
    276.jpg
    also found sasquatch in a used car, so I put him in the woods. lol
    Found a faring in a used car as well.277.jpg
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    So I did some more side work for my parts guy. A week later he gave me fender well trim and door edge guards new in the box.234.jpg235.jpg
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    Remember all the dents in the doors?290.jpg286.jpg721.jpg

Well I finally got the dent guy to pull them. only took me removing all the door panels and the vapor barriers. Then we get this!240.jpg241.jpg
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    Some random pics, went to the cars and coffee meet on Saturday. Also made a new sub box this weekend.246.jpg247.jpg248.jpg249.jpg
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    I wish I had some hook ups like you. :| Wagon looks sexy with the slippery copper wheels man. :encouragement:
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    I wish I had some hook ups like you. :| Wagon looks sexy with the slippery copper wheels man. :encouragement:
    Thanks, I put the wheels on my Fit. Kind of like them more against the black paint.
    250.jpg
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    wowzer i like those brown rims! very pretty... what are they?
  • nstice wrote: »
    So I was at the junk yard a few days ago and found a wagon, on the other side of the fence. They would not let me pull any parts. So I called everyday to see if it came into the yard. Finally this Friday they released the car into the yard. Found good passenger seat to transfer over to the drivers, good drivers door panel and rear factory mats.(I looked every where for the front ones). 40 bucks and a near mint interior. Wish list, edm center pocket, and front mats.
    357.jpg279.jpg358.jpg

So was this just a case of taking the rails off your drivers seat and bolting them to the passenger seat?? If so I will be on that stat!
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    BillBoard wrote: »
    wowzer i like those brown rims! very pretty... what are they?
    They are motegi sp10, got them in a trade, lips where rashed, had them blasted and powder coated. I have a machinist next door makes lots of cool stuff for me, here are some pics of the wheels on his lathe.
    Check out the short antenna he made for the spoon wing.
    253.jpg254.jpg255.jpg
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    So was this just a case of taking the rails off your drivers seat and bolting them to the passenger seat?? If so I will be on that stat!
    No I removed the seat cushions and fabric. It takes time but is well worth it. The only way you can tell its a passenger seat is the missing piping on the out side of the seat. Its wear the seat belt goes.
  • draginwagondraginwagon Band Wagon
    very nice shuttle nice to see more oregon people im from medford OR
  • TerminusVoxTerminusVox Senior Wagonist
    nstice wrote: »
    Also made a new sub box this weekend.249.jpg
    This is one of the top three sub boxes I've seen in a wagon. It's right up there with knottyy's and prennro's. Good work!
  • rbwdrivenrbwdriven Senior Wagonist
    This is one of the top three sub boxes I've seen in a wagon. It's raining get up there with knottyy's and prennro. Good work!

only issue with that box I see if the "theft theory", I'd be worried about that.
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    very nice shuttle nice to see more oregon people im from medford OR
    There is a lot of Oregon guys, They just dont have build threads/update them. Do you have a build?
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    rbwdriven wrote: »
    only issue with that box I see if the "theft theory", I'd be worried about that.
    I have had stuff stolen out of my cars before, and house. I figure if a person wants something there going to take it. So make it easy!:) Nothing is bolted in just fitted in. Keeps the rest of the car from getting messed up if someone thinks they need it.
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    This is one of the top three sub boxes I've seen in a wagon. It's right up there with knottyy's and prennro's. Good work!
    Thanks, was not happy with the other one rolling around in the back when taking corners. Took up more room too. I do like knottyy's, but I have not seen prennro's.
  • PrennroPrennro Council Member
    More Wagon Love in here! Looking good! Like your sub box as well. Is it mounted and fold down flat with the seats? Regardless, I looks good.:encouragement:
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    Prennro wrote: »
    More Wagon Love in here! Looking good! Like your sub box as well. Is it mounted and fold down flat with the seats? Regardless, I looks good.:encouragement:
    Thanks! No its wedged behind the seat and pillars. Just got a wild hair one night.
  • Damm your wagon is clean jus read all youve done.. Im jelly about your stearing wheel i want one like that. Also where did you find your head cover for the first engine i want one like that for my zc. Should i boost my zc or just get a v tech?
  • Great build! Love your wagon
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    Damm your wagon is clean jus read all youve done.. Im jelly about your stearing wheel i want one like that. Also where did you find your head cover for the first engine i want one like that for my zc. Should i boost my zc or just get a v tech?
    The valve cover I did myself. Shaved the honda 16 valve off and painted, then stencil. Go vtec!!
  • Coolest sub box EVER!!!
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    Coolest sub box EVER!!!
    Thanks, Got tired of the old one rolling around in back, and this one takes up less space.
  • BOBBOYBOBBOY Wagonist
    nstice wrote: »
    Thanks, Got tired of the old one rolling around in back, and this one takes up less space.

sub box looks great, are you going to red door tomorrow, what oregon guys are you talking about that don't have built threads or updates. P.S.got a guy that wants to buy my wagon.
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    BOBBOY wrote: »
    sub box looks great, are you going to red door tomorrow, what oregon guys are you talking about that don't have built threads or updates. P.S.got a guy that wants to buy my wagon.
    Sorry bob did not see your post. I don't think i'm going to red door meet anymore. It gets way to out of hand. Every time I go someone ends up doing burnouts close to my car. Do you have a build thread? Don"t sell it!