Re: 91 White wagon from the 206 (4/22/11 update pics)

just a little intro of myself... Well i've been a fan of white honda they just seem to be clean to me all the time... this is my second wagon that i have had and has put more into this then my other one... i have gone through many cars but the one that i miss the most is my fully built Lsvtec turbo eg making about 350 whp... but after my daughter was born i had to sell it... now i just got my wagon and my CRV that my wife drives... well hope u enjoy the pics i've been taking... cheers...

Comments

• CharbCharb Administrator
    About time we get to see this thing!
  • unlimited02unlimited02 Senior Wagonist
    my bad I had to get some stuff for the wagon before coming out but I'm like a girl that tease, that wants u to bust a nut when u see it lol
  • Nice, looked good! So you sold the wheels and lifted it after you got it??

jk, I guess the timeline goes backwards.
    Oh no I place the order of picture backwards so it's the bottom to the top lol
  • Very nice . Those rims are choice .
    Thanks I was inspyered (sorry not sure if that's how u spell it) by another fellow wagonist so I wanted to get those n paint the bumpers oem style
  • Looks good. I like the painted muffler and bumpers.
    Thanks probably going to touch up on the again
  • hey twin!! lol

looking good bro.. glad you got yours in a pretty good condition.. if you look at my first page.. my wagon was fuuugly! lol

keep it up man... what are the plans?
    hey twin!! lol

looking good bro.. glad you got yours in a pretty good condition.. if you look at my first page.. my wagon was fuuugly! lol

keep it up man... what are the plans?

i know twins... hahaha...

after first i didnt know what wheels look good, but when i saw ur i was damn that's sick i hope to make mines as nice... then i came across on a good deal on the wheels and jump all over it LOL... well when i first got mines... driver side fender had a few small dents, needed a new battery, alternater and the muffler was bad... so i fix all that and went wagon hunting and found a clean fender for 10 bucks :mrgreen: yea i should of took some pictures when i first had it but i wasn't sure what i was going to do with her until like i said, i saw ur baby... well my plans was either look good now or go fast but my wife said to go for looks until my motor completely dies... but yea i would like to go any b series swap be great... and thanks alot... can't wait to see what's new with ur wagon...
  • awesome man! sounds good... keep them pictures updated... and shit idk what to really do on it now.. i have a infinit m45 im trying to drop and put wheels on... and make my bike look better and go faster too.... sucks! all 3 are money pits!
  • wyld kardz ee2wyld kardz ee2 Senior Wagonist
    looks cherry.
  • Mandalore88Mandalore88 Senior Wagonist
    lookin sharp man. always loved the white wagons
    some new pics of my car and projects in the works...
  • I need to find pods for mine.

Car is lookin good man!
  • Dash-N-CarsDash-N-Cars Senior Wagonist
    Liking the Acura steering wheel, just got a LS DA steering wheel in mine :wink:
  • Looks like you picked up some goodies.
    yea i got very lucky with those pods at the junk yard, and yes the civic steering wheels is too small and not stiff enough... the Acura looks more jdm too ahhahaa... and yea i had some of the goodies sitting around the house waiting for a sunny day to be put in...
    new updates with a cargo cover...
  • wagobrad91wagobrad91 Wagonist
    looks good. what car is that cargo cover out of?
    Ford mustang n I think it's the 90's one not sure if it's the fox body
  • wagobrad91wagobrad91 Wagonist
    oh nice, i like the fitment of it and how it connects on the side of the hatch and not on the hatch. nice mod!
    wagobrad91 wrote:
    oh nice, i like the fitment of it and how it connects on the side of the hatch and not on the hatch. nice mod!

thanks... i'm trying to figure out to make some new brackets for it so it' sits even tighter since it's kind of loose...
    found my new resting place...
  • prboy1969prboy1969 Wagonist
    Nice updates . What year is that steering wheel ?
    thanks bro... it's 90-91 integra RS... has not cruise control buttons... i like the 90-91 prelude b/c it still has the honda sign but just that it has the cruise buttons...
  • FossilFossil Band Wagon
    Very nice wagon unlimited02! Love the Drag Dr20s . Using your wagon as inspiration for mine! Cheers!
  • ohyeahcrxohyeahcrx New Wagonist
    Quick question. Are most acura and honda steering wheels of this era interchangeable? If so looks like I am going to keep my eye out for one I like. haha
    Fossil wrote:
    Very nice wagon unlimited02! Love the Drag Dr20s . Using your wagon as inspiration for mine! Cheers!

thanks... that means alot, i've been trying to make as clean as possible...
    ohyeahcrx wrote:
    Quick question. Are most acura and honda steering wheels of this era interchangeable? If so looks like I am going to keep my eye out for one I like. haha

yes... i usually try to keep it around the same years b/c of the air bags...
    new pics of some sportmaxx 15x8 0 offset but looks funny to me and going to sell them...