Noob from PA

Hello everyone,

Name is Ben, Im not a Wagon owner yet but hope to be soon so I thought Id stop in and say hi. Ive owned Honda's for 10 years now, mostly ef hatches. Currently drive a WRX wagon but Im looking for something cheaper to own and fix but still have the convenience of a wagon. So civic wagon it is!

Current stable is:

03 wrx wagon
90 si "shell" to be sold
90 dx shell, parts car for si shell
90 std rolling chassis, salvage title, to be sold
91 std, just bought, will be new fun car

Comments

• shenrieshenrie Council Member
    Welcome and good luck with your search. Took me 5 years to find my first wagon, another 2 years for the second. Kinda rare around here, but I see others pick them up often. Where do you reside at?
  • FURYOF4FURYOF4 Band Wagon
    Im in South East PA. I see them for sale now and then around here but they are definitely harder to find.
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    welcome to the forum! good luck on your search ;)
  • fettcolsfettcols Wagonist
    It seems if you want to find a nice wagon, you have to go down south these days. I saw a nice one down in Charlotte the other day. That and whole lot of older cars you don't see up in these parts. I was probably kid the last time I saw some many old datsun trucks as I did last weekend.
  • progressprogress Wagonist
    Welcome FURYOF4. There are a couple of us wagon owners up here in the Poconos, and I believe there are a few more down your way. Check the New Jersey craigslist for some wagons, I know of at least 3 currently. Good luck with your search.