Wagon X Brace?

I've been wondering what X Braces are these from, are they EK Hatch, EF Hatch, DA, DC? and what brand are these?
149.jpg

Comments

• klumklum Senior Wagonist
    lol i just posted about this a week ago or so miricale X idk what ones fit wagons but their adjustable to an extent
  • I'm planning on making my own Xbrace once i get the correct piping and can either have them welded or can weld good enough myself. I already have the dimensions and everything now i just need the parts. The first one will go in my wagon, after its made if it doesnt cost an arm and a leg to make that will decide if i mass produce them or make them upon request
  • BrIaN_EE4 wrote: »
    I'm planning on making my own Xbrace once i get the correct piping and can either have them welded or can weld good enough myself. I already have the dimensions and everything now i just need the parts. The first one will go in my wagon, after its made if it doesnt cost an arm and a leg to make that will decide if i mass produce them or make them upon request
    Wow, let me know if you do cause I'll be willing to buy it and to keep my wagon's rear to not roll too much :encouragement:
  • I need this in my life! anybody know where to find this exact one! or can fab one up?