The EH3 That's Causing Me to Sell My Wagon

So I've owned my grey wagon for nine years now, but I've always been an EG (EH actually) guy. A lot of you knew my B18C5 1992 CX build that I made all my Honda MB usernames from.

Well I had to sell my B18C5-EH2 five years ago due to some home repairs issues, but I swore I'd either buy that car back, or replace it with something nicer. Well, something nicer came up. I call it the K20SC-EH3.

1994 real Si
Tea Green Metallic (OEM Honda color found on 2007 CR-V)
Every single panel, line, panel gap, etc. is PERFECT. PERFECT.
Power moonroof
EX door panels with power windows/locks
Cruise control
Electric MR-2 P/S pump on a relay/switch that I can turn on or off at will
S2K front seats, matching RSX rear seats, perforated leather inserts on door cards to match seats
IMMOBILIZER WORKS
Tucked harness, shaved lines, mild shaved bay
325whp@13psi coming from a CT Engineering supercharged K20A2 and 6-speed transmission.

https://youtu.be/jqb1sbOX6Lc

I'll be fixing a few minor issues with my wagon, then I'm selling it. I just cannot keep FOUR Hondas, and honestly the wagon serves a similar purpose as this EH3 hatch, but does everything worse than the EH3.

Comments

• Looks like a really nice build. Someone who cared put that together. Congrats!
  • Jeebus that thing looks fast.

Were the panels in that good of shape or did they have some work done on the body (aside from the paint)?

Sad to see you go as you always bring a lot of knowledge to a site.
  • superhatch wrote: »
    Jeebus that thing looks fast.

Were the panels in that good of shape or did they have some work done on the body (aside from the paint)?

Sad to see you go as you always bring a lot of knowledge to a site.

I'm not necessarily "leaving" the site, but yeah, probably won't be a wagon owner soon enough.

The panels were just straight as fuck, but he did have the front fenders, hood, and both bumpers replaced with brand new, genuine Honda parts not because it was wrecked, but because he wanted it to be perfect.

Paint was done back in 2007.
  • SwedginSwedgin Band Wagon
    I don't blame you that thing is amazing! Very tastefully modded, who ever built the car put a ton of thought into it. What a great find!
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    You bastard
  • I still have my wagon LOL. Thinking REALLY hard about selling it though. I never drive it.

The EH3 got lots of awesome goodies since my last post here:

Rebuilt 6-speed tranny with all new synchros, new second gear/slider/hub, DC5 OEM LSD, shorter 4.7 final drive
    Insane Shafts axles
    Exedy Stage 1 clutch
    ACT Streelite flywheel
    K-Tuned Race shifter cables
    Acuity shifter springs
    BC Racing DS custom rate/valved coilovers - 672F560R rates
    New front rotors/pads (they are Legend GS 11'' with twin piston calipers)
    Shock tower extensions installed - cut/welded/smoother/painted absolutely flawlessly
    JDM non-SRS Honda Access 25th Anniversary steering wheel
    Flat blacked muffler
    Swapped out old BWR header for PLM big tube
    Retuned on the dyno and picked up +40whp and +40ft-lbs. of torque in the midrange - INSANE difference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2-S1V-T0V0&list=UUgKTn8LgKrt7lehAdbI34fA&index=3
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    I see you're wasting money on that hatchback while the wagon lays abandoned in the driveway???

I am ashamed of you. lol

Hatch looks amazeballs.