Hello Goodbye?

Hello.

I'm on my third wagon. Or, I was : (
An, unfortunately, I'm only joining this forum so I can sell it. I was *hoping* to eventually join this forum because I'd be keeping it.

This did not work out as planned. I want to retire from vehicular repair. It's taking too much time away from electronic repair and music.

I love Civic wagons. I've owned three. They are absolutely one of my favorite cars, ever. I had been stalking this particular car for three years before I was able to get it.
It was a fixer-upper- nothing fancy, kind of a heap at this point due to PO neglect, but a viable car. Then it turned out that, no, we don't really want any more cars we have to work on. Well, it was way less viable than it had been three years previous.

I reached a turning point in my life where I realized I had come to hate working on cars. I stopped enjoying it, and as a result my work quality was slipping. I started getting stressed out about it all the time, and was driving my gal crazy with it. It started stealing too much focus from the other things I work on (electronics).

We want to consolidate our resources so we can maybe afford a car at least ten years newer (We hope to find an AWD Sienna and get a lift kit installed on it (by someone else, not me. Yes, there are lift kits for AWD Siennas).

Anyway, "Hello! I'm in Ohio! I have a great parts car!" .

So, how long should I wait before listing the car here?

UltraGnu

Comments

• You would want to post the car in the Market Place section 'Parts' forum (very bottom of the forum page). Read the sticky - I am not sure of all the rules. What year and color is it? I am looking for a few things on a blue automatic.

########### EDIT: Nevermind I see the posts. ##########