Operation Siberian Thundah!!!!

12346»

Comments

• TerminusVoxTerminusVox Senior Wagonist
    jessedm wrote: »
    Just tryin to help, iv gotta get me one of thos cargo. Baskets :)
    Keep an eye on your local Craigslist. Those baskets are seen regularly on CL in my area. They don't last unless they are ridiculously priced.
  • ^ Yep, that is where I got mine for a deal.
  • Harness showed up today. Very nice quality and it came with a sticker I'm going to throw on the wagon.

1065.jpg
  • LowFlyin'LowFlyin' Moderator
    Ryan @ Rywire is awesome. I've used him for a couple of wiring projects myself.
  • Thread resurrection. Hey guys!

So so I ended up selling this car shortly after the engine blew due to going back to school. I have since graduated and am now an engineer in the aerospace industry! So a little more cash to play with compared to my college days. Haha

i am currently living in Winston-Salem, North Carolina and I'm avidly searching for a nice RT4WD to pick up from either the Seattle area or the east coast. I'm willing to go just about anywhere if someone here can help me confirm a car is close to perfect. I also have a friend in Japan looking for JDM RT4WD variants that are legal for import.

So if anyone cares to help me out and point me to a nice car that pops up in your or my area please let me know!

Must be:
    Very clean, minor exterior stuff or interior tears are fine. No rust.
    RT4WD (not completely opposed to an extremely nice FWD)
    prefer not brown
    manual to the front of the list but autos not off the table

I have regretted selling my last wagon since I did it. It's time to start the project wagon of my dreams. I've got big ideas that I think you guys will love.
  • Test drove a 91 RT with a Z6 in it today. The VTEC solenoid wasn't hooked up but it was the first time I have driven the 6 speed version of this car and I loved it! (Apart from the cable clutch lol) much quicker than my old RT. However, the car was a little too beat up for the price and I have decided brown interiors are off the list of things I can deal with.

Still on the world wide hunt, I'm starting to think I'm okay with any wagon with a clean body and interior.

Current Requirements:
    No brown interiors
    Straight body (only surface rust if any at all)
    RT4WD heavily preferred
    Manual heavily preferred
  • Update on the Japanese front.

Airforce friend is in contact with a guy who regularly finds cars for people stateside. Fingers crossed on picking up a sweet RHD daily driver.
  • Found what might be the cleanest grey wagon in the country. However, the price is steep. I've been struggling with the internal battle on whether to pull the trigger. Wagons this perfect (interior and exterior) just don't really exist anymore.

Only downsides are price and lack of 4WD. The hunt for a clean bodied RT isn't going well.
  • Still looking for a clean RT. Offering up the 2016 Honda CBR600RR for trade or I will pay cash.

Let me me know if you see anything. I’m in Seattle again but am willing to travel.