headlights for 1988

well i have been searching for some decent headlights the ones i have on my car look ugly.. i have another set from a 4door sedan but also look ugly would u guys pain the inside? ive searched for new lights they are 190$ and then i found these on ebay dont know if they are legit http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Glass-Headlight-Lamp-For-Honda-Civic-SH3-ED6-EF1-EF2-3DR-Hatchback-1988-89-/272716806045?fits=Year%3A1988%7CMake%3AHonda%7CModel%3ACivic&hash=item3f7f30379d:g:9CgAAOSwgv5ZQPlx&vxp=mtr

but those are 140$ and idk if i want to put the halo ones on my 88 wagon a little help plz :p

Comments

• No matter what it says, those egay lights will not fit your wagon. Junkyard or the dreaded FB is your best bet.
  • EVILEMPIREEVILEMPIRE New Wagonist
    Well been to the junk yard... And see nothing. I really want to finish this car but parts are so hard to find
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    Yes the housings for most EFs are the same, those ones from ebay will fit an 88-89. The part you want to be wary of is what direction the light goes i.e. configured for LHD or RHD.
  • EVILEMPIREEVILEMPIRE New Wagonist
    u know i think my civic right now has to lights.. that face same dirrection pretty wEIRD lol but. yea i will need to check that out
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    Both should angle toward the footpath instead of the centreline.