NGR steering wheel

was wonder if u guys got the big quick release or a small one because how how steering wheel is so close to the seat

Comments

• superhatchsuperhatch Moderator
    This was my last wagon from...3 cars ago, so I can't remember which one I ordered. I think it was the small one based on the photo, but I can't be sure. I did like it a lot though. it looks like this one has the cover lock on it currently so take that into account. I don't have any better pics, sorry.
  • PopPopsGaragePopPopsGarage Council Member
    My wagon has a mom hub on it so its extended but i have a race seat that sits super far back. I would get a short one if you have stock seats
  • EVILEMPIREEVILEMPIRE New Wagonist
    Thanks guys i just ordered a white steering wheel looks sick
  • AbideAbide Council Member
    Sparco 90mm deep. NRG adapter and a spacer. Fits about like stock does but no QR
    well i haven't ordered the qr yet but been looking at smaller quick release but they are pricey

https://www.amazon.com/NRG-Innovations-SRK-400CF-Carbon-Release/dp/B0027V2VJS/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

what u guys think?
    Abide wrote: »

Sparco 90mm deep. NRG adapter and a spacer. Fits about like stock does but no QR

where u get that honda symbol on the wheel with carbon fiber?
  • AbideAbide Council Member
    Ebay :cower: lol. had a to find a ring to fit it on my wheel too.

i think all the nrg QRs are about the same, just pick the one you like the looks of the best.
  • invalidinvalid Wagonist
    I used the short hub adapter from nrg and the thick/tall qr. It put the steering very close to stock on my wagon.