90 wagon from arkansas

Hey guys. Just bought a 90 wagon and full of questions. I've owned an 88 hatch and a 95 hatch in the past, but it's been some years ago. So this is like starting all over again. The parts companies I used to buy from are mostly gone now, and so I'll be looking for more trusted websites to order parts. I've been lurking the forum a few days now and decided to sign up. I'll have to post pics when I get another photo bucket set up.

Right now my main issues are:
No turn signals/reverse lights
(Hazards work though)
Speedometer is the only working part of the gauge cluster.
Clutch is hard to press to the floor.
Brakes are weak.
Everything else is cosmetic so far.

Comments

• Welcome OG! Search around and I am sure you'll find what you need. Yes, please post some pics, we'd love to see your wagon.
  • OG_fitOG_fit Band Wagon
    41.jpg

This is the best I got for now. Not a fan or the red, or the wheels. This same car was for sale a year ago (when it was urban brown) and I barely missed it. So when I saw it again and jumped on it. My nissan hardbody blew a head gasket over thanksgiving and it's been a hard month for money, I didn't think I'd be driving away in something I've actually searched for. So I took a leap of faith.

Guy was asking 1800, got it for 1200. But the title has been a mess, had to actually track down the last guy that had it legal (since the guy that sold it to me, never got it changed to his name) and so far he seems willing to help out. Fingers crossed.

Good news is, it already has ground controls and sway bars, even top hats. And couldn't ask for a smoother ride and a peppy engine. I'll get the specs on that later, I know it's a Frankenstein single cam, I wanna say zc.
    41.jpg
    Thanks for the warm welcome
    41.jpg
    This is the best i got for now, ive only had it a few days. Not a fan of the red or the wheels. This same car was for sale a year ago, back when it was urban brown, and I barely missed it. My daily nissan hardbody blew a head gasket over thanksgiving and it's been a hard month for money, I really didn't think I'd be coming out of a bad situation with a car I'd sought after. Guy was asking 1800 and walked away with it for 1200.

Not outta the woods yet though. Title is a mess. The guy that sold it, never even had it changed to his name. So I had to actually track down the guy that last had it legal, and so far he's willing to help. Fingers crossed.