Hello from the PNW.

Hello, just started my account. And sold my rx7 and picked up a 91 red RT4WD. The story now begins. Thanks guys. And not sure how to post pics in my post. But yeah. Thanks again.

- Washington.

Comments

• El LeonEl Leon Band Wagon
    Nice to see another wagon up here in the Pierce/King county area. Seems like 90% of the new transactions are for red cars.

This makes me think that the red paint must have been better at preventing rust than the brown or blue. ;)
  • Yeah aha. I'm in Thurston county. Yeah got it in Portland. The "Honda technician" I bought it from didn't mind letting a few small rust spots sink in. But I don't mind putting work in it to keep it alive.

And I need help finding rear propeller shaft bolts and nuts. If you know where I can get some or how new or used. That would be a life saver. The previous owner also removed the shaft because of bad u joints, which I replaced but need to find bolts now,
  • PNW yeah!!! Welcome to the show. Here's how to post pics: https://www.civicwagon.com/showthread.php?14469-question-on-pictures&highlight=posting+pictures

Search around before posting and you are bound to find what you need.
  • Rickstar22Rickstar22 New Wagonist
    Howdy neighbor !!! Checking in from the South Hill Puyallup area here. Can't wait to check out pics of you wagon... HURRY UP !!! :)
  • 80.jpg81.jpg

Had it for about a month. Needs some love, "honda technician" I bought it from didn't seem too worried about the issues with the car. Runs and drives thou, from portland Oregon to lacey as. A build thread will soon come!
  • Thanks for the picture thread also, I figured it out ahah
  • ZombieMikeZombieMike New Wagonist
    Wow, thats one SUPER clean RT...Looking forward to more, man. Welcome!