New here

Hi All,

I am new here (just literally registered moments ago). I do not currently own a Wagon but I am very interested in getting my hands on one that is 4WD. I hoping to find one to restore and use as my mountain vehicle as I'm an avid snowboarder. I currently drive my C300 to the mountains and it has been holding its own in the worse of condition, but I just hate having to always put snow chains on. I do not own any Honda currently but have own many Honda's in the past:

1988 Prelude
1988 CRX
1992 Civic Hatchback
2000 CRV

So besides this being an introduction, it is also a solicitation for him with tips on how to scope out and find myself a Wagon that is 4WD. I am looking for a wagon that is in running condition and for short commutes. My plan is to slowly restore the vehicle and make it feel new again.

Thank you,
KC

Comments

• Welcome! You need to check out CL, eBay, and the classified on this site as starters. Be aware that many wagon parts are no longer available, so buy the best condition car that you can afford.
  • WagoneroWagonero Band Wagon
    Welcome to the community and this is a great site to get help about our wagons .

Are you looking for a manual or automatic?

There is one automatic in Spokane ,WA area in a very good condition.

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/5439055363.html

Good luck