Slammed wagons

14567810»

Comments

• tonight i'll post pics of the crews wagon they're all pretty slammed except the off roaders lol. I have tein springs on stock shocks on mine, the front is pretty slammed, but the rear doesn't sit low at all, i figured with the tein's it'd be pretty slammed all the way around but in the rear i still have about 2'' of wheel gap. i've heard DA rear shocks would drop it a bit more, is this true? or should i put on some egay coilovers in the rear for now to get it to even out?
  • crx_arturocrx_arturo New Wagonist
    You need shorter springs in the rear if you wanna even it out. Our wagons sit 1.5 inches higher in the rear
  • My semi slammed wagon

503.jpg

504.jpg
  • Not "slammed" but it is as low as my coilovers go. How to you fellas go so low? Without cutting springs I mean.

922949_10201295018281911_92060218_n.jpg
  • PopPopsGaragePopPopsGarage Council Member
    extended tophats benny! i need some to!

21.jpg
  • Thanks for the reply Andy. Where would be the best place to get them?
    im not sure bud! just search around!
  • Not trying to start anything but extended top hats will not lower your car, they will allow the shock to have more travel so when you do go lower you wont be sitting on bump stops. They are a must if you plan dailying your wagon on the ground :)
  • Benny_d_manBenny_d_man Band Wagon
    Have my shuttle sitting on some new suspension and new wheels. 455.jpg
  • unc25unc25 New Wagonist
    How is everyone getting the rear to sit so low?

As everyone knows the rears sit about 1.5" higher than standard ef's. Ive been trying to find a firm answer and can't seem to locate any info on it...unless ive over looked it.
  • unc25 wrote: »
    How is everyone getting the rear to sit so low?

As everyone knows the rears sit about 1.5" higher than standard ef's. Ive been trying to find a firm answer and can't seem to locate any info on it...unless ive over looked it.

I've seen a few dudes say they have extended top hats. I'm guessing that's the only reasonable thing to do to get 'DAT ASS', Dat Low!
  • Are eBay top hats any good, or do they have to some type of custom-made extra-long top-hat?
    havnt updated my wagon in a while. I dont have extended top hats it depends on how low you really want to go i guess.

613.jpg

442.jpg
  • klumklum Senior Wagonist
    these are my dream rims :encouragement:
    they are whistlers not the real ccws :<
  • Mar1boroMar1boro Band Wagon
    17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg
  • what wheels are those?
  • Mar1boroMar1boro Band Wagon
    jaerodeck wrote: »
    what wheels are those?

work meister cr01
    116.jpg
  • klumklum Senior Wagonist
    has anyone seen a wagon on apache IIs?

176.jpg
  • I thought the title of this thread was "slammed" wagons? I have a Full Size Chevy LS swapped C1500 that tucks a tire better then some of these wagons. :devilish:

There are however some badass wagons on here! Keep it up guys!
    199.jpg
    289.jpg

291.jpg