Immmmmmm baaaaaack !!

I sold my wagon about 1 year ago and regret the whole time !!!!! I just bought this one!!!
130.jpg
131.jpg
132.jpg
133.jpg
134.jpg
135.jpg
136.jpg
137.jpg

Comments

• jb2wheelsjb2wheels Wagonist
    Wow - that wagon is really nice.
  • AbideAbide Council Member
    cleaaaaaan. nice find!
  • yes im excited im flying out 12th adn driving this baby back to the chi for some lovin, all for 2500 buckerrros
  • i new you would be back hahahaha, where did you find your new wagon
  • LMAO yea !!! bro i found it in columbus OH Im going to pick it up in a few days do you still have yours >>?
  • LMAO yea !!! bro i found it in columbus OH Im going to pick it up in a few days do you still have yours >>?

Yea I still have mine sitting in a friends garage still. Haven't worked on it, I really don't have time for it right now, work is busy
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    They always come back.
  • Yea I still have mine sitting in a friends garage still. Haven't worked on it, I really don't have time for it right now, work is busy

Bro let me know if you need help man im back in the game so let me know whats wrong with it >>? You still working around Ohare ??
  • Bro let me know if you need help man im back in the game so let me know whats wrong with it >>? You still working around Ohare ??

I haven't been there in awhile, I've been at different job sites around Chicago Land Area.
  • Here are some updated picture of the wagon !! Made it home to find out my alternator the whole time was about to die I kinda noticed that the battery light was going in and out a bit but I didn't thing of any thing until it hit me but I was already on the road but made it home and tested to find out that it was busted

191.jpg
    192.jpg
    193.jpg
    194.jpg
    195.jpg
    196.jpg
    196.jpg
    197.jpg
    198.jpg
    199.jpg
  • LowFlyin'LowFlyin' Moderator
    I have a spare OE shift knob if you want it. ;)
  • D8237D8237 New Wagonist
    man do i Know a ton about this car i owned it for the past few years
  • sohawksohawk Wagonist
    Looks clean as hell. Nice score.