RT Lug Nuts for Semi Caps?

So I have had a hard time finding lug nuts that will work with the RT semi caps.
They have to have a lip or washer on them to hold the semi cap.
I bought 2 different sets at autozone and the washer/lip seems to tighten down on the semi caps.
I'm afraid to make them too tight because they seem to put too much pressure on the semi caps..
I dont want to crack them?
Any suggestions?

Comments

• vrmouseyvrmousey New Wagonist
    MrJayDM wrote: »
    So I have had a hard time finding lug nuts that will work with the RT semi caps.
    They have to have a lip or washer on them to hold the semi cap.
    I bought 2 different sets at autozone....
    Any suggestions?

I don't know anything about the semi caps, since I'm 2wd. But I'll offer this advice: STOP GOING TO AUTOZONE!! It takes a miraculous alignment of stars and planets for those people to get anything right!

- I've had people that just plain don't have a clue
    - I've had them fall thru on "guranteed to be here Monnday" parts that I paid extra for freight
    -I've had them tell me "that part isn't on that car" over the phone numerous times (for evertyhing but a battery)
    -I've paid in advance AND extra freight only to recieve the wrong part

Hope you don't work at autozone and please forgive my rant, but try another parts place. Any other auto parts place.

Check out this link for what I think you need, bro, this lug nut has the recessed ridge and plastic ring: http://www.nextdayauto.com/mobile_product_info.php?products_id=4891504

Thanks,
    Victor
  • MrJayDMMrJayDM Wagonist
    Thanks man
    but @ $6.89 each I'm going to search around for a better deal

The Autozone I go to is not as you described at all... Its also the Hub of Kentucky, most all of the employees are very help full..

I didn't even ask for help it was the only 2 sets they had with a lip/washer on the lugs. I just tried it out in the parking lot and took them back in for a refund...
    I was just trying to find them local.. There is also a PepBoys, Napa Auto part and Advanced Auto parts I can check.. But odds are they have the same stock..

I will keep searching!!
    I would really like Red Extended lug nuts!!!
    use that dorman part number. You can check amazon, ebay, etc. I wanted you to see where I found the part as well as the part # Like I said, I don't even know about the semi caps, but that looks right to my imagination.

I won't spend a penny at autozone ever again. Glad yours is nice!

Thanks,
    Victor
    Here are the OEM part numbers!!

90381-SH9-A01
    NUT, WHEEL
    44737-SA0-981 WASHER, WHEEL NUT (FUSE RASHI)

This is the Dorman® 611-252 - Wheel Lug Nuts
    http://www.carid.com/dorman/wheel-lug-nuts-mpn-611-252.html
    Its an exact replacement for the Honda OEM
    If I'm reading it correctly its 10 for $35.38
    -Told you I didn't know anything! haha.. Glad you found them - hopefully cheaper than what I showed, and I'm not shure that site's lugnuts would have worked anywhere near as well as stock would!

I guess now that you know the stock part numbers, you might be able to find the extended red ones? Good luck with your searching!

Thanks,
    Victor
    Dorman® 611-252 - Wheel Lug Nuts
    According to the listing they are selling 10 for $16.17 and Free shipping..
    I contacted the seller to make sure it is a set of 10, because all the other sets of 10 are $30 & $40..
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/131422215469?item=131422215469&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

I have been searching for the extended red lug nuts with out any luck.. None seem to have the washer or even the beveled area to put a washer on them.
    I will keep searching!!
    This ebay listing is for one lug nut...
    This seller is crazy.. selling one lug nut for $16...
    I guess i will just buy from Dorman directly.. its 35$ for 10.. im goi g to have to pay over $70 for these lug nuts..
    wow crazy...
  • LowFlyin'LowFlyin' Moderator
    I have used chrome OEM ones with the proper retaining rings.

$25 shipped for a set of 16
  • WagoneroWagonero Band Wagon
    MrJayDM wrote: »
    This ebay listing is for one lug nut...
    This seller is crazy.. selling one lug nut for $16...
    I guess i will just buy from Dorman directly.. its 35$ for 10.. im goi g to have to pay over $70 for these lug nuts..
    wow crazy...

Look at the Item specifics.

The price is for the set of 10.

The e-bay is a better deal.