Getting low in the wagon?

Hey guys so I just recently got a 1990 civic wagon i love it im in the middle of swaping it with my old d16y7 so thats loads of fun, my next project will be suspension i want this car to be nice so im willing to spend some money on some lowering parts i was looking for a 2.5 to a 3.5 drop cuz these wagons ride pretty high i was wondering what everyone's preferred lowering suspension set up was, i want to be low but not stupid low i wanna keep it classy also would like a smooth ride so what am i looking for?

Comments

• What you are looking for is easily found by doing a simple search of our stickies. This is the exact reason I started a thread for member setups. We all pretty much run our own thrown together setups, some more extravagant than others, some just simple and easy. It is really up to your budget, needs, and how far you are willing to take it. Everyone will give you their own opinions and most likely they will ALL be different, so it is kind of up to you to research it and figure it out.

http://www.civicwagon.com/showthread.php?8827-Suspension-reviews-and-recommendations
  • bkmc24bkmc24 Senior Wagonist
    ^^^^^What he said.

To answer your question, I got KYB GR2's and Eibach Prokit for an EF hatch, and spaced the struts in the front on the fork to level it out. It's a pretty solid low, but not annoyingly so.
This discussion has been closed.