Adding fog lights

What lines are in front of the radiator? I was thinking of putting some 96-98 civic fogs because the sit flush when I test fitted but there's hardware infront. Those lines and the circular item. Let me know. Thanks!

435.jpg
436.jpg

Comments

• NZ-DB8RNZ-DB8R Moderator
    They are pieces of plastic, the round thing is probably the horn
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    Take the front bumper off. Look inside. See the template lines. Sweet.

Here's how to remove the bumper thanks to doitdub; http://www.civicwagon.com/showthread.php?5504-How-to-Remove-Fenders-and-Front-Bumper
  • sillyasianzsillyasianz New Wagonist
    NZ-DB8R I was asking about the metal lines behind the bumper and infront of the radiator. Lol
    I'm hoping it's AC related since I don't have a functioning AC so I can remove them.
  • Yes, I believe they are A/C lines.
  • NZ-DB8RNZ-DB8R Moderator
    NZ-DB8R I was asking about the metal lines behind the bumper and infront of the radiator. Lol
    I'm hoping it's AC related since I don't have a functioning AC so I can remove them.

If you traced the lines back where they came from you would know ;)
    Power steering cooler are the top two, third one down probably AC, hard to tell what it is from that pic
  • sillyasianzsillyasianz New Wagonist
    I just did this morning. Took out the AC lines since I'm missing the other half of it and followed the other lines to power steering. Can't do the setup I wanted since I want power steering in one of my cars (my other car is a 1950 shorbox ford). But atleast I cleaned up my line and straighter my bumper. I was missing numerous bolts.
  • Sillyasianz,

You have a PM.
  • klumklum Senior Wagonist
    looks like power steering fluid lines that run to a oil cooler