Help with blower motor. Already installed new motor and resistor

The motor on my civic wagon went out the other day and I've recently put a new motor and resistor in it and still nothing. Check the switch to and it's just fine. Blower still works when hard wired to the battery and both parts are brand new. Anyone have any ideas? It won't work in any setting at all. Anything is appreciated.

Comments

• This might sound dumb but.....fuse? Maybe it is your switch? I love starting with easy and cheap first.
  • klumklum Senior Wagonist
    Chase wrote: »
    The motor on my civic wagon went out the other day and I've recently put a new motor and resistor in it and still nothing. Check the switch to and it's just fine. Blower still works when hard wired to the battery and both parts are brand new. Anyone have any ideas? It won't work in any setting at all. Anything is appreciated.
    I'd check the plug lol
  • ChaseChase Wagonist
    Sorry forgot to mention I checked the fuses 3 times and they are all fine... what plug do you speak of?
  • ChaseChase Wagonist
    Well screw it i can't figure it out, time to hard wire it!
  • ChaseChase Wagonist
    annnnnnnnnnnnd now its hardwired... so its either off or on full blast... whatever gets me through these next few winter minnesota months, lolol. Thanks for the help though guys!