Alignment specs after DA big brakes. PICS

NOTE: Skunk2 adjustable upper control arms were used for the swap to adjust camber.

393.jpg

pre-DA swap:
394.jpg

post-DA swap:
395.jpg

Comments

• turbo_tegturbo_teg Council Member
    It puller yer caster back should drive easier straight.... adjustable traction bar could fix it if it bothers you.
  • quartersquarters Council Member
    naw, it doesn't bother me at all. I don't even notice any difference to be honest. i posted it more for information sake than anything. sometimes there is a lot of debate about DA stuff up front. This should help put an end to that.
  • AlphaxomegaAlphaxomega Senior Wagonist
    Your camber kit doesn't rub inside while cars on the floor? I had this problem but didn't use skunk kit.
  • turbo_tegturbo_teg Council Member
    Im agree ive ran prolly 3 EF's with integra front knuckles and they all lines up no issue. I dont see the hype on trying to find the super rare EX hibs.
  • quartersquarters Council Member
    Your camber kit doesn't rub inside while cars on the floor? I had this problem but didn't use skunk kit.

cars on the floor? rub where? i get no rubbing what so ever.
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    I am running DA6 knuckles and if lowered everything lines up perfectly. You need camber correction to do it properly.
    I have the same issues with caster but I suspect that is something related to the front sub frame.